Just found out :)

itchycoo

Reaction score
Hi just looking for some advice and stories of what other peoples symptoms are.
I found out i was pregnant 3 days ago, i firstly did 3 texts which showed lines, 2 faint one a little stronger then the cb digital confirmed it at 1-2 weeks, however from my last period i work it at around 6 weeks. I have rang the doctors today and have to drop my urine test in tomorrow for the midwife to confirm.
I'm having a lot of stomach cramping, similar to period pains, not the worst i have felt but still quite uncomfortable, is this a normal sign?

Congratulations!
Cramping can be perfectly normal in early pregnancy.
If it gets server or you start to bleed then go straight to a&e or the EPU.

Congrats!! You could have ovulated late and that is why you may not be as far along as the 6 weeks you expect. Looks like you will have to wait till dating scan to get a clearer idea. I think the CBD is quite accurate! How long is your cycle normally?

Cramping is perfectly normal - no need to worry!!

Woo hoo - how do you feel??

Woohoo congrats :) dont worry the cramping is normal xxxx

Ohhh congratulations! Bet your sooo excited :D

I thought I was further along than the test said hun, turned out the test was right and I must have ovulated later! Maybe the same thing for you.. The cramping is totally normal, I had quite a bit of cramping between 6-7 weeks. Try not to stress about it, I know its easier said than done mind you :p xxx

Well since first posting this I have realised the CB digi works different than a doctor would count my pregnancy, sorry I didn't read it all properly was excited by this point.

Im over the moon and the cramping is just coming and going.. seems to be with movement! I am excited but trying to keep it to a minimum just incase. But its sooo hard! Quite nervous too.
Thanks all, pleased I joined now, almost never x

Hey congratulations, i have had cramping since my period was due, so similar that i actually thought i was going to come on! xx

I've had bad tummy ache pains, except Like period...... If I wasn't pregnant I'd bet anything my period was on it's way!!

Congratulations, and enjoy...... Easier said than done I know
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back