Am i Pregnant??????

Manda21

Reaction score
hey ladies! i have an unusual situation i hope some of you can help me figure out, over the last week i have done 4 clearblue digital pregnancy test and all 4 have showed up "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" the last one i took was yesterday morning with my first urine of the morning, to my absolute shock 3 hours later i went to my doctor for his urine test to show up NEGATIVE!! i could not believe it so i went 2 my nurse today an her's also showed up negative... waiting on blood test results on friday which is 2 days away seems so long!!! i am late my period 12 days and have sore breasts and nipples and constatntly tired, peeing alot more to.. i just dont understand how 4 home test are telling me i am pregnant and doc's urine test shows negative, could blood test come back as positive..??? any advice or this happen to anyone else??? are clearblue digital tests as accurate as they say they are? x

It could be that ur levels r low, the hpt r more sensitive than the doc ones. Or it could be that it was a chemical pregnancy, hope the docs r wrong! X

thanks :) fingers crossed the blood's come back positive.. feeling very anxious now!! friday seems days away!!!

oh hun.. what a worrying time for u. bought pregnancy tests are really sensitive so hopefully the doctor has it wrong :hug:

yeah im hopeing the doc's one just wasnt sensitive enough!!! still no sign of my period... it will be 13 days late today.. i will be glad when this week is over, hopefully il have an answer by friday!!! x

Have you tried doing another HPT since seeing the doctor?

As far as I was aware, I thought it was possible to get a false negative but not a false positive. Like others have said, maybe the tests used at your surgery aren't as sensitive as the clearblue ones you've been using.

Let us know how you get on on Friday, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

awh so sorry to hear ur in this situation!! hope its good news!!x

Hope the home tests are right, I'm sure they are more sensitive, my doc didn't even bother testing me said home tests are good enough so no point! Got my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks for the support everyone, i just took another clearblue digital and today it states "pregnant 2-3weeks" and on tuesday morning it said "1-2 weeks" so i guess thats looking good right..??? xxx

thanks :) excited but still very nervous as to get the result of blood's tomorrow!! if there negative i dont know what il do il be even more confused after getting todays home test positive!!!!!! xx

Good luck today, im sure itll be positive Xx

Best of luck for today! I reckon it will be positive xxxx

Best of luck for today hun. Let us know how you get on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back