just found out

natashateale

Reaction score
That I am pregnant
Maybe abit early to move here but after 13cycles ( this was cycle 14) I am over the moon. Going by the first day of my last period I am about 3 weeks, 4weeks on saturday :-D
So can join here please :-D

That I am pregnant
Maybe abit early to move here but after 13cycles ( this was cycle 14) I am over the moon. Going by the first day of my last period I am about 3 weeks, 4weeks on saturday :-D
So can join here please :-D

Welcome to Tri 1 :dance:

Congratulations xx

Hi hun and welcome!Congratulations on your long awaited BFP and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

Congratulations and welcome :)

Thankyou ladies :)
Dont know what to expect as lat time I was 4months gone near when I found out so finding out this early is alittle strange :)

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Soooooo happy for ya hun congrats again :dance:

xx

Absolutely congratulations and welcome (hope you don't mind but I've added your bfp to the may testing thread as it cheers everyone up to see lots of bfps) x

Jodied. Thats fine hun, I was looking for may testing to annouce my bfp but I couldnt find it :-( obv didnt look hard enough.
Thankyou ladies I am looking forward to getting to know you all and following you on your jorneys :)

Jodied. Thats fine hun, I was looking for may testing to annouce my bfp but I couldnt find it :-( obv didnt look hard enough.
Thankyou ladies I am looking forward to getting to know you all and following you on your jorneys :)

Yay thanks, come and join us in the tri 1 roll call too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back