just found out

I know its so hard isnt it, We have a friends surprise birthday on Saturday n have decide to get hubby to order my drinks for me n just get sprite n pretend its vodka and sprite then if anyone else buys me a drink hes gonna neck it on the sly hahaha i can see it going very wrong, We were over ( which i never do LOL)

Can you get away with pretending your driniking? maybe make a bit of a game out of it with hubby trying to hide it from them all :)

OH not coming with me cos its his stag do the same weekend...my mum and dad will be there so my mum will help me..lol xx

I've got the back pain too. Yes, mustard and I are around the same time as you also. I'm not telling anyone else until I am at least 12 weeks, then I will tell close friends and maybe work. I wanted to tell my one close friend today but didn't shes also pregnant and had her 20week scan today so I wanted to burst and tell but didn't :)
xx

google not very helpfull im finding that its normal and that it can be sign of mc so confused, gonna stay positive n go with the its normal for now seen as it comes and goes.

aww must have been so hard not to tell your friend when shes pregnant too, only 8 weeks to go and we all be screaming from the roof tops to anyone that will listen:dance:

now back to the sneekyness and excuses for no drink, not dying my hair, getting fat, looking wrecked the list goes on heheeh

HAHAHA im the same lilmoomin, im dyng to tell everyone now that im getting over the shock, just told the one friend though cos DH says he'l divorce me hahaha might tell some more after my doc app on thursday but he wants to wait till 12 weeks which seems forever away right now, well back to google to look up my awful back pain haha:lol:

I had to come out in the open straight away to all my close friends, as I found out the day before I was going out to celebrate my big 30!! My hubby wanted me to keep it quiet, but I couldn't!!! I just wanted to scream at the top of my voice 'I'M PREGNANT':dance:...... I suck at trying to keep things a secret :lol:

I've got my first scan tomorrow, I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas eve at the moment :love:

so lucky you have your scann tmrw you have to post the pics as soon as you get home b:) xxx

hugsy your so right, as soon as first scan is done and if everythings okayy it will be screamed everywhere.
Eek, all I keep thinking is hope everythings okay. :)

And Lucky you having scan soon xx

I know its so nerveracking isnt it just wanting to make sure it realy is in there

hopefully il get a scann date pretty soon what date is yours?

I don't have a date yet, haven't met my MW yet, waiting for an appt to see her. She said it will be around 8-10 weeks, so still at least another 2 to wait.
have you had one yet?
xx

:)I will post a pic up......I know how you both feel!! I feel like I've been waiting for forever for the scan, just cant wait to see our little bump now x x x

no havnt had anything yet, my first doc app is thursday n hopefully she will set me up with the mw I think thats how it works lol

My doctors confirmed my pregnancy and then they gave me a number to call midwives and they will call me at 8-10 weeks to make appt, suppose time will go quicker then, it seems to be going slow right now haa.
xx

at the moment i just cant wait for thursday to see the doc mycramps are so bad at the moment in my tummy and pains in my back keep tellin my self its to do with my ibs but its not the same pain any more i dont think its so bad i feel sick

Oh No, just don't forget to tell Dr all about it,
When i went to Drs I saw the horrid doctor so couldn't wait to get out of there, lol. :)
Hope all goes well chick.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back