Just found out - hasn't sunk in!

lol, that sounds like my story except e have been trying for years!

Im still in shock and we found out we were expecting at 4.5 weeks.

I think we will finally believe it (seems too good to be true at the mo) once we see the scan!!!

Congratulations! My sickness didn't start until around 6 weeks hun, so please dw :) think positive and huge fx for a happy and healthy nine months! :D xx

Congrats :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi ladies, thank you so much for the congrats and wise words.

I went to the doctors today, he didn't examine me, said no point doing a test and just gave me a prescription for folic acid and told me to make midwife appointment. He didn't tell me anything? Is that normal?

I booked my midwife appointment and came out of the surgery trying not to cry. No leaflets, no food or exercise advice, my head was such a mess I didn't ask any questions.

Surely you should get more than that?

Unfortunatelt doctors do not do anything when your pregnant they just refer you on.
Once you see your midwife you should get all the leaflets, books and packs etc....
Until then ask thr ladies on here its much more reassuring x

Firstly congratulations!

Secondly yeah thats what the doc is like lol

It was like that the first time i was pregnant back then i did one test it had two lines and then i had a bit of a wait to check in with the midwife. After that its an even longer wait until the scan and i was sure there would be nothing in there.

This time i am neurotic lol test everyday , silly i know . But apart from weeing a lot and sore boobs i feel normal .

X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back