just found out i'm pregnant and going on holiday next week! help!!!!!

milly molly

Reaction score
hi everyone:)
i wonder if anyone can help, i've just found out i'm pregnant which is a shock in itself as i had ivf last time!! and previous miscarriages, i've already booked a holiday to cyprus for next week and now i'm worried about flying, going in the pool sunbathing and tearing round after my energetic 2 yr old!!, could anyone vgive me any advice please!!!:eh:

i would contact your doc's or ivf clinic they should be able to advise what and what not to do congratualtions and hope all goes well. xx

You should be fine hun, a holiday could be just what your body needs, and you would be tearing round with your 2 year old and home anyway. you can take your own time and get lots of good food, rest and relaxation - go for it, flying is fine unless in the last tri when nearly there X

you can still go on holiday, just avoid hot tubs/saunas......
and no amusement rides (rollercoasters etc)
have a relaxing holiday.

i knw how u feel! im on holiday and just got my BFP!! I always said if I was pregnant I wouldnt come but hey ho gotta look at it as a relaxing time im sure ul be fine x

hi, cngrats! go on holiday!! ur body will thanku for the relax and the sun/heat will be good for joints!! just get ur man to run around after the little-un! i went on 4 holidays during my last prgnancy even to dubia at 3o wks!gud luk enjoy ur holls!with a 2 yr old the ame as me im sure u deserve it!!they are hard work!but worth it haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back