just found out i'm pregnant

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
not sure how far gone.. but did a pregnancy test and its a BFP..
found out yesterday, going to see midwife in morning,
just a lil bit worried about these horrible twinges, feels abit like trapped wind also, anyone else had this?? x

Hi :wave:

Congratulations

Yes i too had really sharp pains in my first couple of weeks. I was so scared and even post a topic on here myself asking if this was normal.

Apparantly it is quite common and nothing to wory about, its signs of your body making way for your little one. The pains i was having early on have stopped now and i've started to relax a little.

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The twinges and feeling of trapped wind are usually a sign all is well and your body is adjusting to pregnancy. You may well experience lots more streching pains as time goes on and the trapped wind feeling also.

If you have really bad cramps or pain that does not pass I'd be concerned and check with your GP but if its twinges that pass and no bleeding etc I'd not worry too much.

Congratulation :D . I too have the sharp pain problem (as i type!) As the others have said though im sure its just out bodies preparing.x

CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer: I have just got my BFP as well. At the moment my only symptom is feeling like af is going to arrive at any minute. I have horrible af type cramps throughout the day. I think it's normal and its just the uteras stretching, and everything else having a little re-jig to make way for our little miracles! Good luck hun.

xx

CCongratulations,

I had the exact same thing, it kept me awake one night but everything has been fine so far, I think it's probably just your body adjusting to being pregnant.

A x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back