jus needed your thoughts!!!

bonbon

Reaction score
hi everyone just thought i would ask is it possible to get a second line on an ebay cheapie but once dried diappear is that still a positive??? and it is a pink line and not a evap line....

depends generally if it is longer than 10 mins u should disregard so if this was up to 10 mins before it dried out then should be a result u can go off

As kellylou said if it appeared within the time limit it's more likely to be a positive that isn't as clear when it's dried - it might just be too early and you'll hopefully get a clearer line in a couple of days. Evaps appear as the test dries and the liquid evaporates off, so they don't tend to fade.

Good luck! :dust:

The pink lines on the cheapies do tend to fade so if the line was faint in the beginning it is not inconceiveable that the line would almost disappear.

hi thankyou for the replies its for my friend she took the test and within 5 minutes there was a 2nd pink line although faint still perfectly clear she was going to keep it for the hubby but had gone before he got home the ec says not to read after 10mins? so she was well in time for a result...i told her i would ask you because you are alot more knowlegable than myself lol..i havnt a clue...i mean i saw it and it was definately there it was so funny because once it had dried you should have seen us tilting it outside even got a tourch out but couldnt see a thing...ok girls once again thankyou ....has anyone had this happen to them and still been pg??? lots of love t...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back