***June 2020 mummies***

I'm 31 and from essex but live in wales :) for the last 15 years , my children are 9, 8, 3 and 10 months

I'm feeling very tired and hungry constantly and always needing the loo, and lower back pains

Lovely to hear everyone's stories! I'm 30, have a 2 year old son (3 in Nov), and I'm a nursery cook. I'm in Lincolnshire :)

Just exhausted ALL the time!! 5+1 today xxx

I just turned 30 this past Thursday. I have a 6 year old named Olivia, we live in South Carolina in the US and I sell real estate for a living. I’m 6 weeks 6 days, I am tired all the time and have waves of nausea but no sickness yet!

I booked in for an early scan today but have only ended up more worried.
Saw baby and heartbeat all looked good however she said she found a 2cm haemorrhage below the gestational sack. Now I'm really worried. It was a private scan and I felt like it was all very rushed. I'm not sure whether to contact my hospital and aks them to scan me.
Just non stop worries! X

No she just took pictures of it and measured it. She said not to worry about it she has seen it before and everything looks ok but I could experience bleeding. She was really vague. I have ofcourse been googling like crazy and note that there is a small increase in risk of miscarriage xx

Saw baby and heartbeat all looked good however she said she found a 2cm haemorrhage below the gestational sack. Now I'm really worried. It was a private scan and I felt like it was all very rushed. I'm not sure whether to contact my hospital and aks them to scan me.
Just non stop worries! X

how far along are you? I thought you were about 2 weeks behind me from the dates on the front page so I’m surprised you’re seeing a baby and heart beat? I am 7 weeks today and when I went for my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day there was no fetal pole yet so I go back this Tuesday to get re scanned. Also, I had a hemorrhage my first pregnancy and all was fine!

Just non stop worries! X
I'd contact whoever you had your private scan with, you paid good money for that and shouldn't have felt rushed. I've experienced feeling rushed or like they don't care with the NHS scans before but never private, they always seemed to really take their time and explain everything. I'd voice how you were left feeling, they may offer a free rescan or at least explain it further xx

I did read something recently I'm sure about this and the person said they made sure to rest, took it really easy, plenty of water and fruit and veg and by next scan it was gone? And it didn't pose any problems but they were advised jsut to take things a bit easier for a while. I'd definitely contact the private scan place first, where did you go? Then if they're not helpful try the NHS xx

I was measuring at 5+6 but my dates mean I should have been 6+2 at the scan she said it can be out a bit as baby could have been curled up a bit.
I saw the baby and the heart beat and the yolk sac and then she showed me the area of bleeding.
I also had a scan before at 6+2 and seen heart beat etc.
I think everyone is different and also different equipment used could affect the ability to see at this stage.
Mine was also internal scan.
Xx

I was measuring at 5+6 but my dates mean I should have been 6+2 at the scan she said it can be out a bit as baby could have been curled up a bit.
I saw the baby and the heart beat and the yolk sac and then she showed me the area of bleeding.
I also had a scan before at 6+2 and seen heart beat etc.
I think everyone is different and also different equipment used could affect the ability to see at this stage.
Mine was also internal scan.
Xx
Just thread hopping....
I didn't think it was possible to actually see a baby that early on at 5+6 or 6+2? I agree with seeing the heartbeat and the gestational sac but not an actual baby?

When I say baby it looks like a blob
You can see the heartbeat inside the blob I will post a pic of the scan

Screenshot_20191021_112525_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Ugh!!!
Bloating...
Stomach aches...
I feel like constipation is on the horizon...
All I want to do is sleep!

I've just been back from the GP with dd1 and they've confirmed she has hand, foot and mouth. Does anyone know what the risks are for me if I get it? The doctor didn't seem concerned and said I'd probably had it already before so wouldn't get it again. Spoke to my mum who said I've definitely never had it (I don't remember ever having it but wanted to check if maybe I'd had it quite young)... So yeah... Now I'm feeling like ill get it for sure as she's been slobbering and clinging away to me since Saturday but we just didn't know what was wrong xx

I've just been back from the GP with dd1 and they've confirmed she has hand, foot and mouth. Does anyone know what the risks are for me if I get it? The doctor didn't seem concerned and said I'd probably had it already before so wouldn't get it again. Spoke to my mum who said I've definitely never had it (I don't remember ever having it but wanted to check if maybe I'd had it quite young)... So yeah... Now I'm feeling like ill get it for sure as she's been slobbering and clinging away to me since Saturday but we just didn't know what was wrong xx
My DD had hand, mouth and foot disease when she was a few months over a year old. The OH and I were always with her and had no symptoms or felt anything whatsoever. As we were trying to get pregnant at that time, the GP had told me that it poses no danger in early pregnancy, only when you're close to your due date as you can pass to virus to the baby at delivery. Most adults barely have any symptoms.
DD only had a few blisters in her mouth and on her feet, she ate badly for a good week, but got through it quite quickly. Sadly, she started to lose some of her nails a month or two after, it doesn't happen to all children but the GP had told us about it and we knew not to panic when it happened!
Hope she gets well soon!x

I saw my baby n heart beat at 6weeks that was on the 9th Oct I'm now 8 weeks , it all depends on the person and whether the dates you calculated are correct and how fast it grows I guess

I've always seen a baby n heartbeat from 5w upwards

Just non stop worries! X
Hey lovely - my friend had exactly this except she didn't find out about it until after she had a huge sudden bleed and thought she'd lost the baby. Went for a scan and EPU and they said there was a pocket called a haematoma or heamorrage on the outside of the gestational sac.. . The pocket would fill and then suddenly give way causing a gush of blood. She was told its just one of those things and it continued to do that through her pregnancy. Baby was born healthy :)
I'd definitely speak to your midwife or gp about the scan you've had and they'll look into it more for you and explain what it is xxx

Just thread hopping....
I didn't think it was possible to actually see a baby that early on at 5+6 or 6+2? I agree with seeing the heartbeat and the gestational sac but not an actual baby?

that’s what I thought too. With my first daughter I went at 8 weeks because here they won’t see you before then because sometimes you won’t see a baby and heart beat til after 7 weeks.

My DD had hand, mouth and foot disease when she was a few months over a year old. The OH and I were always with her and had no symptoms or felt anything whatsoever. As we were trying to get pregnant at that time, the GP had told me that it poses no danger in early pregnancy, only when you're close to your due date as you can pass to virus to the baby at delivery. Most adults barely have any symptoms.
DD only had a few blisters in her mouth and on her feet, she ate badly for a good week, but got through it quite quickly. Sadly, she started to lose some of her nails a month or two after, it doesn't happen to all children but the GP had told us about it and we knew not to panic when it happened!
Hope she gets well soon!x
amazing, thanks for this. Sounds like your daughter was about the same age as mine when she had it, mine is 14 months atm. It's so horrible when they're ill isn't in? Shes got wee tiny blisters all over her hands and mouth and hasn't eaten anything substantial since Saturday but is still taking all her fluids so we've upped the milk intake a bit.

We had a 3 hour nap together after feasting on chilli and lemon crisps together though today! I was super surprised she liked the crisps but hey, it was something haha The nap was fantastic and I feel sooo much better. Hubby was off work today so I came downstairs and my whole house was tidy, new wee shelf doors all installed on our tv stand, and he's cleaned both the cars. Total keeper haha xx

I am so thrilled!! We went back for my scan today. She said I’m showing as 6 weeks, not 7 so that I must have implanted later.

here’s my ultrasound photo! We saw the baby and heart beat ☺️

6436ADA4-9B44-4B49-9CE9-9398BC29F6CD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back