***June 2020 mummies***

Also this sounds stupid but im really happy there are ladies here with due dates after me, in my last due group my little girl was born last, and 1 week after the youngest. The eldest in the group is 6 weeks older than her so I was just sitting there watching everyone announcing their births and then for another week everyone was in babyland and I was just there like...yeah...cool. hahaha xx

How is everyone doing?
I have not been getting notifications that people have been commenting on this thread.
I had another scan today as I had been suffering bad pains again, really bad, but everything is fine and baby is measuring 8+4

I'm still exhausted and feeling sick most of the day. Cant wait for this part to pass!
Got my first appt tomorrow morning so looking forward to that. Cant wait for our first scan whenever that will be xxx

I'm still exhausted and feeling sick most of the day. Cant wait for this part to pass!
Got my first appt tomorrow morning so looking forward to that. Cant wait for our first scan whenever that will be xxx
Argh nausea is the bain of my life right now, how many weeks are you? I've my first scan 11th December ill be 12+4 by then xx

It's the worst isn't it. I am on 2 meds to control mine it's cyclizine and prochloperazine. Still feel yuck tho!
I'm 10 weeks tmrw. Finally feels like it's moving a bit quicker.
Hope everyone feels better soon xx

Hi Ladies, this nausea is the worst. Everything is making me sick. Got my booking in appointment next week and then a scan the week after (another reassurance scan)

Arghh lasses I'm so bloated today it hurts, any home remedies or advice for it?

Have you tried probiotics?
I use optibac 7 days flat (safe in pregnancy)
Sorts my bloating right out xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all feeling better soon and less nausea. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm about to run out of anti-sickness pills...that should make for a fun birthday haha going to try ring my GP and get more. Counting down the days now till the 27th nov. Also had a mega argument with my mother yesterday but that's nothing new :(just feeling a bit crap about it xx

I always phone my go for more when I'm down to my last few days worth. For some reason they only give me a weeks worth at a time.
10 weeks and I just read that the placenta is taking over now?! So I'm hoping for some relief I can only hope!!
Xx

Were a right bunch aren't we?!
Think June mamas are being hit hard with the sickness!
I've decided to cheer myself up and just booked a scan for tonight.
I realised I won't be able to take my other children to my 12 or 20 week scan as they will be at school and I would like them to have some part of it and I know they will love seeing the ultrasound. Just hope everything is all ok!! Xx

Were a right bunch aren't we?!
Think June mamas are being hit hard with the sickness!
I've decided to cheer myself up and just booked a scan for tonight.
I realised I won't be able to take my other children to my 12 or 20 week scan as they will be at school and I would like them to have some part of it and I know they will love seeing the ultrasound. Just hope everything is all ok!! Xx
Let us know how it goes! Enjoy!

Yeah they gave me like 1 weeks worth so it's a bit annoying. Sending my husband down at 5 to pick up the prescription that should be ready if not then I'm in for a rough weekend. Xx

Congratulations Lynsey, I'm glad everything went well!

I'm full of a cold...again! Second one in the last month. I feel dreadful! Roll on the second trimester where we should all get some normality back! These last few weeks have been very testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back