***June 2020 mummies***

Got my BFP last night..i'm so shocked but over the moon!
This will be baby no.2 *fingers crossed* as I have a history of recurrent miscarriages :( so don't want to get my hopes up too soon.

due date = 30th June!

@Oliviasmommy that's amazing I'm sure you're over the moon and it must have been such a reassurance for you! I'm really glad its all going well xx

@ButtercupDaisy congratulations and welcome! It's a very surreal feeling at the start isn't it? I found out on the 4th october and it's still only sinking in for me haha
How you feeling? Any symptoms? I've had sickness already and exhausted beyond belief xx

Hi everyone! I had my BFP early a couple of weeks ago. Everything still feels very surreal and I do have days where I'm so scared it's not real at all!
Anyway, trying my best to think positively! Thankful for my reassuringly sore boobs! Haha.
My due date is 25th June! :D

Congratulations ButtercupDaisy and QueenP! How are you both feeling?

I'm coming down with a cold :( started with a sore throat last night, today I just feel drained and achy all over...as well as the usual exhaustion and sickness! Taken a bit of paracetamol and laid on the sofa under my duvet the whole afternoon. Feel yuk.

Congratulations ButtercupDaisy and QueenP! How are you both feeling?

I'm coming down with a cold :( started with a sore throat last night, today I just feel drained and achy all over...as well as the usual exhaustion and sickness! Taken a bit of paracetamol and laid on the sofa under my duvet the whole afternoon. Feel yuk.
Sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I basically had a duvet day yesterday too. Felt serious guilt cuz it was husbands day off so I left literally everything to him all day and just collapsed in a heap haha xx

Congratulations
I will add you girls in!

I feel you girls I have also been under the duvet most of the time and my hubby has been making me packed lunches lllol cute. He has been doing everything at home!
I stopped the meds as I felt so sleepy on them but ended up being sick about 20x yest so back on them today. I've been given 2 other types aswell but they sound even worse side effect wise.
Sorry to hear about your wee one having hand foot and mouth hope it clears up quickly!
How's everyone? Sorry I'm not so cheerful!! xx

Helen88uk, Lynsey252831 so sorry you're both feeling so rubbish! I really hope it passes soon! I'm just getting over a cold, thankfully at the tail end now!
Had a touch of nausea past couple of days but mostly the sore boobs and just feeling very tired. Everything still feels very surreal too! Really trying to relax and enjoy! Xx

@Lynsey252831 thanks, it's so horrible but thankfully she seems over the worst of it and back on track.

How is everyone doing? I'm still absolutely crippled by nausea and sickness, cant seem to keep warm at all and it makes me feel so much more sick. Exhausted too which isn't helping cuz my husband works so much im basically alone all the time and doing everything.

Got my letter today and have been given my booking in appointment forthe 27th November! However also got a letter asking me to go to an appointment on the 13th November for a diabetes appointment. Not sure if it's the actual test, gives no real info and sure you've to fast before it but it doesn't say. Xx

Hi guys, due around 10th june, i am feeling horrific. The nausea over the last few days is unbearable any tips on how to get through it xx

Nope lol, I'm still finding that eating helps, but I'm packing on the lbs! I feel dreadful, but I'm not sure how much of that is my cold or this little one I'm cooking.

We brought home our new puppy yesterday, he's keeping us on our toes! Thankfully hubby has been fantastic running around after him, I've been enjoying the cuddles whilst he sleeps ☺

Im living off super noodles & toast ‍nearly 8pm and I'm just as bad as i was this morning, at midwife tomorrow think I'll mentioni it as im having it morning/night and during the night

Hey I'm on medication as mine is so bad. I was prescribed 3 different anti sickness but the only thing that works is cyclizine. I still feel quite sick but I'm not being sick non stop now.

I've added you girls to the due dates page.

Xx

Hey I'm on medication as mine is so bad. I was prescribed 3 different anti sickness but the only thing that works is cyclizine. I still feel quite sick but I'm not being sick non stop now.

I've added you girls to the due dates page.

Xx
It is frustrating as I am not actually being sick I just feel nauseous in the morning noon and night. I would honestly rather basic than feel sick constantly xx

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies who have joined the thread! I'm excited our thread is filling up hehe

@Zoeyy92 I totally get how you feel but in my experience pregnancy sickness isn't like normal sickness where you throw up and feel better for a bit, you just throw up and feel like a truck hit you while you wait to throw up again hahaha

Also i got judgy comments from my dentist in front of my mum who now thinks I have an eating disorder...xx

Hey everyone

Had my scan letter in , 22nd Nov I'll be having my 12 week scan even tho.ill be just over lol

Cant wait just hope everything is okay
As been under lot of stress from the breakup and not feeling to good, had so much going on

We had a little scare last night and I got booked straight in for a scan everything looked perfectly fine and healthy there was a little heartbeat beating away the lady just said more than likely implantation bleeding my midwife measured me wrong I am only 6 + 4 initially my midwife work me out at 8-weeks nevermind all is good though

Hi ladies
Glad to hear everything was ok with scan @Zoeyy92
I am booked with my consultant and for scan on Tuesday. Can't wait.
I'm struggling with sickness, tiredness and constipation (ugh) the joys!!
How's everyone doing xx

I had a good day yesterday no nausea at all, even managed some food, although it was a McDonald's but it tasted bloody wonderful after 2wks of just picking on at food, I'm having a slow morning as I've got abit of cramping today

Hello lovely ladies ❤️
I just found you in my search for first trimester mummies and I found you!!

I’m due 20th June, and my first one. Super nervous for the best. Thank you for sharing your stories they’re genuinely fascinating and comforting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back