joining the opk club!!

28andveryready

Reaction score
since i didnt get egg whites this month, decide to buy opk's. 20quid from boots (bin suspended form ebay)!!!
OH just said " can't we just have lots of sex instead" i thought we were doing..but there you go thats men for you!
to cap it all spent ages in mothercare looking for a gift for my friend as i didnt get anything yesterday! OH decided he was bored and started playing with this gorgeous baby girl!!! heart dissolved and thats how we ended up in boots!!! :wall:

Awwww how sweet!!! I hope July is your month hun! :pray:

Not sure if your OH & the little girl who was in the shop was a good thing for you (?) My OH finds pregnant women attractive which pretty much upsets me now.

20 quid - Eek!!

Try creating another account on eBay for soley purchasing. I have 2 accounts & I have replaced the surname with my Aunties but my address which I now soley use to buy personal things & OPKs/HPTs so I can keep the feedback as private :D

i def recommend opks. they worked for me.

I melt when see OH with kids hes so good with them. good luck with the opks xx :pray:

Rusks .... did the OPK work for you first time? I'm trying them again for the second month now .......

Also .... 28andveryready ... try accessdiagnostics.co.uk .. very cheap tests on there!

bec beat me to it i buy all my pg tests from accessdiagnostics they are really cheap and they come within 2 days of ordering good luck hun xxxx

Yeah I used OPK's too hun, they are good. They didnt work the first mnoth because it took me a month or so to get used to/understand them! But the month after-bang, i was pregnant.

Best of luck xxx

yeah they worked for me. the ones i used were from e bay and a place called sme fertility. the line wasn't always as dark as the test line so even if i got a faint line we went for it and BD'd. the month i got my BFP the lines were mostly faint but the last day i admit it was slighter darker than it had been before.

Best of luck xx :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back