Jax's pregnancy diary :)

Morning everyone :wave:

Its still not really sinking in, myself and OH are being very......um....oh damn cant think of the word lol, but we're holding back..not allowing ourselves to believe it completely yet.

The niggles have gone, but the rash on my arm has turned into blisters so im a little concerned about that, and my boobs are mahassive :shock: and VERY sore, just brushing them with my arm is painful and couldnt cuddle up to OH properly lastnight, though he done a good job of cuddling up to me :D

My back really hurts to today too!

Im definitely more hungry than normal, by the time we had dinner lastnight I was getting hunger cramps, and its not as if I hadnt eaten all day lol

hmm just been to the loo and the rash/blister thing is on my stomach too, where my stretch marks from previous pregnancies are. :think:

Gonna have to do a bit of research on this I think!

Im in an insanely good mood today, but also absent minded, couldnt remember what a plug was called this morning :rotfl:

Morning all :wave:

the rash thing has completely gone now, so hopefully it isnt anything to worry about and just the hormones effecting my skin, I'll ask the midwife about it next week anyway just to be sure!

Im feeling really good today, Ive had a couple of nauseas moments over the last couple of days, especially after eating (which ive started doing like a pig....wolfed down fish chips and beans in 5 minutes flat lastnight lol) but it hasnt turned into sickness yet....fingers crossed!

Ive had a couple more niggles more like AF cramps this morning, and felt a bit soggy down there when I woke up and had this horrible moment of panic that it was all over, but it was just CM and the niggles have gone now :)

Its starting to sink in now....for both of us...and OH has decided he is going to surprise me with the nursery - gonna decorate it etc but im not allowed to see it till its done...hes got a really good eye for interior design and ive made it clear it HAS to be function over form, which he gets, so im really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with!

I just cant beleive that its finally happened, all this waiting and wondering has been more than worth it!

Hey Jax,

What a lovely idea about the nursery - I bet he'll design and decorate something amazing for you! Will you get any input into furniture or colours etc? Do you think you'll find out the sex of the baby at 16/20 weeks?

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good today - still plenty time for the morning sickness and tiredness to kick in, but I know you know that as an old hand at this pregnancy game (having your girls already).

Mmmm fish and chips - I'm just off to the shops and was wondering what to get for my tea - I think you might have solved it! It's good for Omega 3/brain development - right!? :D

I spent most of my time at the loo for the first 16 weeks or so, convinced I was going to see some blood - and I know a lot of others are the same - you are definitely not alone!

P.S. I saw this and thought of you!

Look after yourself.

Love

Valentine xxx

Hi valentine and thanks :hug:

That santa suit is adorable! Im definitly gonna get something like that hehe, not just yet though dont want to tempt fate :shhh:

Ive been to the loo so many times today already and all ive drank is a glass of milk....even weed in the shower :oops: :rotfl: couldnt wait lol!!

We're going to a wedding reception tonight, should be fun....cant drink for obvious reasons so ive been nominated as driver, but alteast there wont be any smoke as the ban has started in wales, what good timing!

Speak soon hun and thanks for the re-assurance :hug:

well as ive just posted in TTC, it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy.

I started bleeding and cramping lasnight, just like a normal period, and if I hadnt been charting I would never had known to test as 32 day cycles are pretty usual for me.

Im sad, but trying to stay positive.

I'll return to this diary next time I guess!

Just posted in TTC, but I'm so sorry to hear this GGG - so much love and hope goes to you and your OH

Valentine xxx

hi honey

are you still going to the scan tom just in case???

Mariaxx

Hi Maria, I had a booking in appointment booked for tomorrow, not a scan, so i will cancel that tomorrow but make another appointment for thurs when OH is off, hopefully to see if I am still pregnant or not....tho Ill do another test in a couple of days when/if the bleeding has stopped.

Ill keep you posted :D

good luck darlin ill be thinkin of you - hope it turns out to be good news!!you deserve it!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back