Jld in Spain havin big problems

What a feeling :). Just in my local hospital now. Expected to be here until Wednesday atleast. Have had some tablets to reduce blood pressure. A new drip in my hand. An injection to thin my blood nd monitors on bubs who is doing just fine. The flight was good, doctor kept checking me over and it went well. I'm absolutely exhausted. Just got a few more tests and I will be shown to my bed. Alex has gone home and will be in to see me again tomorrow Along with my two beat friends and my mum :). I know I'm not home home. But home is only 10 mins away and I just feel so lucky to be back in England finally. :) thanks so much for all your messages over the past week ! What a week it has been. X

ooo glad to read your all safely home or back in the uk at least. :) what a week for you, hopefully things will be much easier now!

Glad you're back safe and sound Jodie! It must be a great feeling! Now you can focus on getting that blood pressure down! xxx

awww congrats on being MUCH closer to home lol... u must feel so much more relaxed now best of luck hun x

It's one holiday u won't forget in a rush, all said n done u n bubs r bk safe n sound n now 31weeks so times ticking on which is great for u,

Don't do that to me again Jodie hahaha I need my little text bud x x

Haha I will try my best to be good from now on ! Altho I'll still be your text bud if she comes early ! Xx

Pleased your home safe and sound and baby is doing well!! xx

Wishing you all the best JL.. at least your in a safe place. You'll be having words with MW when you return I bet.. loads of hugs... xxxx

so glad your back in england that must feel alot better, finges crossed now that you get more good news.

Glad to hear you're home - I'm new to Tri 3 and just read through this thread - well done to stay so upbeat and positive! At least now you're back you can properly relax. x

Glad you're back safe! I really hope your midwife is shamed by all you've had to go through. Hopefully you'll get back proper home soon.

Fab dear, so glad you are bk to England. And your 31 weeks now so that's fab xxxxxxxxx

Fab news that you've made it home safe & sound - must be lovely to be back in the UK knowing home is just down the road. So glad little one is ok too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back