My journey to skinny-ness!

:yay: Well done! Sounds like you are well and truly motivated :)

Nice one Alice!! I wish I could get motivated, I thought the idea of my holiday to Spain in September might have been enough but I just feel defeted like I'll be fat forever :cry: I suppose step one is to give up the drink xx

I had to give up drinking, my liver started showing signs of packing in again :lol: that said, I've got a bottle of wine in the freezer, a big bag of malteasers and a Chinese ready to go in the microwave! Reckon I've got an excuse tonight lol!

Proper back on it tomorrow tho now i'm back on the Market haha

Well I've defo lost weight, I can feel it and see it on my hips! Am doing really well with no snacking, if I do get the urge I just share some raisins or something with katie! The exercise is going a bit shit as it's just been so hot, but these two have had me constantly on my feet the past couple of days!

Am actually hoping I don't lose too much weight over the next week tho, I've ordered a dress for a wedding I'm going to next week and I don't want it to be too big! Have ordered a 12 and 14 cos of my boobs, but next sizes always seem to be really big!

:yay: Glad you can see the difference Alice, but hope the dress fits lol :) the no snacking seems to be working this end too x

Well, at the end of week 1 I've lost 3lb :yay: am actually really suprised cos I've had a couple of bottles of wine, a Chinese and popcorn and chocolate last night :blush:

I can see the difference in my tummy aswell, it's looking flatter!

Has proper inspired me and il defo be keeping it up!

Thanks guys! Am bloody starving today! Have been snacking on Ginger biscuits! Although I've been really good apart from that , rice crispies for breakfast and wholemeal toast with a tin if chopped tomatoes :)

:D:D Woohoo! Go you! We will all be a walking pack of matches soon :lol: I'm starting to notice the difference at the front of my tum too! But it's my sides and love handles that are the enemy..

Oh man, I decided to have cheesy chips for lunch :blush: I managed half a plate and then felt really really sick! Wish I had t had them now! Have got some nice undies I want to look nice, they kinda dig in a bit at the moment haha!

You are allowed a treat once in a while :D Damn you now I want cheesy chips..

Oh man, I decided to have cheesy chips for lunch :blush: I managed half a plate and then felt really really sick! Wish I had t had them now! Have got some nice undies I want to look nice, they kinda dig in a bit at the moment haha!

Mmm cheesy chips! *goes to freezer*

Na chicken supernoodles for my lunch :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back