My journey to skinny-ness!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
I've well and truely fallen off my weightloss wagon! So I've decided to start this cos last time one of the main things that kept me going was not wanting to disappoint you guys!

I'm currently 5'1, can't see that changing any time soon mind although I have shrunk an inch thru pregnancy :lol:

am 10st4 which is a bmi of 27.5 :blush: I idealy want to get down to a healthy bmi which is 9st4! So I've got a stone to lose!

I've already lost around 3 stone since November, but it's just this final bit I need to get off that i'm finding hard! Am going to start doing some exercise, just using my aerobic step whilst watching telly in the evenings and I'm gona stop snacking for the sake of it as well which is my main downfall!

So yea il probs be on ranting and raving about how hard I'm finding it, but having a skinny minny OH is makng me really need to lose it:rofl:

:yay: I'm on the same boat, we can keep eachother motivated :yay:

Your gonna get bigger not smaller coz your soooooo preggers :rofl:

my BMI is like 29 :blush: my dieting is going really well but I'm not loosing weight coz of all the larger I drink :(

tonight I have had 3 rose wine and diet lemonades, is that less fattening?

Good luck with your weight loss chick xx

The clearer it is, the less calories :lol: am currently tucking into a HuGE bowl of supernoodles! My last supper!

Chicken supernoodles are ace ! And Toon, vodka has the least calories I think.. That and something like sprite zero would probably be the "healthiest".. all be it ending up completely hammered:merry: :lol: xx

Last edited:
I've had a sausage butty for lunch :blush: and I'm doing a roast tonight! Bugger I've failed already! Hopefully cutting out snacks will do the job tho!!

You havn't failed! If you aren't snacking you are probably within your calorie limit for the day :) I'm sure you are always on the go anyway, so you will probably be working it all off anyway xx

It sounds to me like you've done really well already! I can't wait to lose all the weight I seem to be piling on, it's one thing having a bigger belly but now I've got a bigger everything lol!

Lol I never thought about all thr running about I do in a day! I so want to shift this weight! O need a good exercise DVD, any recommendations?

Ministry of sound :) I have it and its great.. Lots of different areas covered and decent songs too :)

Ooo il have a look for that! I had loads of things saved on the sky+ at mums am missin them now!

Good luck hon. Think most single measures of spirits is 53 calories and u can add diet coke for no calories....get drunk and dance off the few calories u drink I reckon!!! xxx

Oh man I've well failed! I couldn't stop eating that bloody roast! Ended up eating the left over mash with gravy as well as all the rest of the meat! It was just too yummy! Oh well, tomorrow is another day and all that!

Thats the spirit chick, tomorrow is a fresh start. You'll do it man, were all hear to beat you up over every chocolate bar and packet of crisps you eat.

I'll go easy on you today because you had some stresses to deal with :)blush:) but i'm gonna get tough on you from tomorrow :rofl: xx

im having the same problem!!

i get so far with my diet, but its not shifting!! ive even went to the docs about it anf have the dietician on the 22nd une. i still to my 22points a day, but i aint loosing nowt xx

Yay I feel like in doing well today! Decided on calorie counting cos I found an app for it :lol: got the davina DVD and did a bit of that last night, found it a bit challenging tho cos yhere was a lot of jumping and my pelvic floor isn't too good these days :rofl: there were a fair few toilet breaks :lol:

got on the scales this morning and I've lost 3lb so am well chuffed! Never realised how many calories are in energy drinks tho :shock: it's no wonder o wasn't losing weight!

Yep be careful as there are heaps of hidden calories in drinks - especially fruit juices. Im looking forward to starting my weight loss thread and getting motivation from you when you have the body of Davina! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back