""JANUARY Testing Thread""

lilly said:
Donna's here said:
But then looking at the other testing threads, the ladies at the beginning have been the lucky ones getting their BFP so maybe we should :wink:

Feb is good with me too. OH yer... lets be the lucky ones for once!!! :D
Done, if I've worked it out right, your the 1st, I'm the 2nd (if mines 35 days again) and Pinkprincess84 is the 3rd. We have to look forward to something now dont we. So Lilly, fx'd :hug:

OOOOOO Lilly, nice avatar, I had an eye one for about half a day but blue lol, nice!!

jiffylemon added hun, good luck & hope your DH birthday is damn lucky xxx

Thanx hon hope I can give him the best birthday present ever!!!

OK - I broke my own rule and tested early today. Not due until either Thursday or Friday. There is a really faint but definate line. I think we may have finally done it!!! I have taken a photo but how do people upload them?

Thanks

oooh how exciting!!

To upload a photo go to a photo sharing site like photobucket, upload it there then post the link here (you want the link that has brackets saying

AF got me today, i knew she was on her way, but still a bit gutted.. not as gutted as i probably would have been any other month as it's my 18th Friday and i can now go out and drink.. and drink.. and drink.. and drink some more :)

good luck everyone else!

holly said:
AF got me today, i knew she was on her way, but still a bit gutted.. not as gutted as i probably would have been any other month as it's my 18th Friday and i can now go out and drink.. and drink.. and drink.. and drink some more :)

good luck everyone else!

Lots and lots of :hug: ; sorry she got you, Holly!

EEEEK! Just put AF into FF and it's started my new chart.. if my next cycle is the same as this one next AF is due Friday 13th :shock:

Sorry the witch got you Holly!

Friday 13th!! that should be interesting! well you never know, many people say that Friday 13 is their lucky day :D

sorry holly, big hugs :hug:

i am wondering if she is going to pay me an early visit i am :twisted: today and got af cramps/feelings

well hubby forced me to poas (25mlu) this morning and bfn - but not got a clue if I'm testing early or not... If I don't get af before saturday I'll test again and call the docs for a friday appointment if still nothing! On day 54 of this cycle - 20 days late if I ov'd when i was mean to but cause I think t happened 2ce (christmas eve) still not sure if I'm due just yet! hmmm... still hoping I can add a bfp to this thread...

roseanimal said:
well hubby forced me to poas this morning and bfn - but not got a clue if I'm testing early or not... If I don't get af before saturday I'll test again and call the docs for a friday appointment if still nothing! On day 54 of this cycle - 20 days late if I ov'd when i was mean to but cause I think t happened 2ce (christmas eve) still not sure if I'm due just yet! hmmm... still hoping I can add a bfp to this thread...

:hug: :hug: keeping fx you can add a bfp xxx

Big :hug: to all those who got caught by the witch this month and good luck to all those who are still testing.

Donna, it wasnt an ebay cheapie that I got the line on. Are they unreliable? Tested this morning with FMU but got BFN :wall: . Im getting soooo frustrated. Ive never been this late before (8 days tomorrow). If AF doesnt arrive by Monday I might make an appointment to see the nurse? Im trying to stay postive atm as got 2 BFN when I was 5 days late with DS.

Wish I had an answer either way, all this waiting is so difficult!!

buddabun said:
oooh how exciting!!

To upload a photo go to a photo sharing site like photobucket, upload it there then post the link here (you want the link that has brackets saying either side of it if you want the photo to show up in the thread.[/quote]

Thanks for that - it didn't like the IMG method as it was too many pixels wide. So heres a link:

[url="http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr190/njjones1/?action=view&current=DSC00465.jpg"]http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr19 ... C00465.jpg[/url]

Others have said definitely 2 lines. So a BFP please for me.

I am really sorry to those who the witch has arrived for.

Holly, So sorry she got you babe. Enjoy your birthday night out :hug:

Rose, corr dear, what can we say? Fingers crossed again in a few days xxx

Cyprus, ohhhh noooooo. BFN arrggghhhhhhh. Ebay cheapies have been known to give a faint evap line, thats why I asked. Did you test today with the same type of test yesterday? Fingers crossed it turns back into a BFP in a couple of days xxxxx

Nicky, YAYAYAYAYAYAY :cheer: Well done :dance: Congratulations xxxxx

:hug: :hug: to everyone AF has got this month :hug: :hug:

:pray: for the rest! :pray:

Nicky_Jones said:
buddabun said:
oooh how exciting!!

To upload a photo go to a photo sharing site like photobucket, upload it there then post the link here (you want the link that has brackets saying either side of it if you want the photo to show up in the thread.[/quote]

Thanks for that - it didn't like the IMG method as it was too many pixels wide. So heres a link:

[url="http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr190/njjones1/?action=view&current=DSC00465.jpg"]http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr19 ... C00465.jpg[/url]

Others have said definitely 2 lines. So a BFP please for me.

I am really sorry to those who the witch has arrived for.[/quote]

yayayayay thats a BFP! congratulations :cheer:

Nicky that is most definitely a BFP! (if not "big" and "fat" it's certainly "positive")

CONGRATULATIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back