""JANUARY Testing Thread""

lilly said:
Donna i love you avatar!!! :D

Calming colours and a cute bear!
Thanks Lilly. I changed it the other night about 5 times :lol: at one point there was even a piccy of me :shock: , soon took it off :lol: Think this one suits me at the mo, soft :lol: & squiggy :wink: . and I love flowers and my boys bought me a teddy just like that last year & its pink lol. Oh, and I like it :lol:

Well looks like I have the joy of having the first AF for the jan testing thread :(

Least it's early so I don't have to wait as long to try again....

PinkPrincess84 said:
Well looks like I have the joy of having the first AF for the jan testing thread :(

Sorry hun :hug: I'm going to start the Feb thread earlier than normal as theirs a few that cant test January, gives us something to look too.

PinkPrincess84 said:

sorry to hear that :hug: xxxx

Donna's here said:
[quote="holly;":2gvmijli]Donna could you please put me as BFN.

thanks
Not untill SHE gets you babe, theres still a chance!!![/quote:2gvmijli]

i don't think there is.

hi guys, i was due dec25th but no af as yet...everything crossed!
:D

holly said:
[quote="Donna's here":26bj51mw][quote="holly;":26bj51mw]Donna could you please put me as BFN.

thanks
Not untill SHE gets you babe, theres still a chance!!![/quote:26bj51mw]

i don't think there is.[/quote:26bj51mw]

its not over til she gets you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

holly said:
[quote="Donna's here":1ohgclny][quote="holly;":1ohgclny]Donna could you please put me as BFN.

thanks
Not untill SHE gets you babe, theres still a chance!!![/quote:1ohgclny]

i don't think there is.[/quote:1ohgclny]
I just looked at your chart, another temp dip, I know it's not looking good, but you still never know. I went through pages and pages on FF last month and there was 2 like my chart that got positives, do you remember when I put I had a 1% chance of being preggers, so like Lilly said to me then, you could be that 1%! I wasn't, but you never know. :hug:

I did!!! Last test was fmu on saturday and big fat bfn!! :evil:
still no af tho so not giving up yet. have to go visit dr before end of week me thinks!
:D

no sign of af but i tested last night and got bfn, will test agin in the morning

lmrcpr said:
no sign of af but i tested last night and got bfn, will test agin in the morning
Good luck hun :pray:

hondagirl, strange one after being due on the 25th. Hope it turns out to be a bfp :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back