""JANUARY Testing Thread""

i didnt test this morning... belly is shouting AF! but if it doesnt come by tomoz i will test...

Stay positive
stay positive
stay positive!!

xx

:bored:

Well, I'm afraid you might as well take me off the list altogether. I'll have to give you a testing date when I've actually ovulated, whenever the hell THAT might be. :evil:

Im 6 days late today but been getting BFN all week. Did another test this morning, not FMU and Im sure Ive got a very faint line!!!! Trying soooo hard not to get over excited.

Going to test again with FMU in the morning, pleeeeease let this be it :pray:

not tested yet!! being good! mustn't poas! waiting til saturday! :wink:

another bfn today this time with fmu, still no sign of af I had af type pains on friday but theyve gone.
I'd like to say i'm going to be good and wait a couple of days before testing again but i've got about 20 cheapie tests so i'll prbally test again tomorrow morning

melissa5317 said:
:bored:

Well, I'm afraid you might as well take me off the list altogether. I'll have to give you a testing date when I've actually ovulated, whenever the hell THAT might be. :evil:
I'm wondering if you did on cd25 Mel, just got this feeling!

Cyprus08 said:
Im 6 days late today but been getting BFN all week. Did another test this morning, not FMU and Im sure Ive got a very faint line!!!! Trying soooo hard not to get over excited.

Going to test again with FMU in the morning, pleeeeease let this be it :pray:
FX'd it is a BFP in the morning babe :pray: (its not an ebay cheapie you got a faint line on is it?)
roseanimal said:
not tested yet!! being good! mustn't poas! waiting til saturday! :wink:
:lol: You know you want to :wink: Good luck for Thursday :pray: :D
lmrcpr said:
another bfn today this time with fmu, still no sign of af I had af type pains on friday but theyve gone.
I'd like to say i'm going to be good and wait a couple of days before testing again but i've got about 20 cheapie tests so i'll prbally test again tomorrow morning
Good luck too hun, this is getting very exciting xxxx

AF came early this morning as predicted!!! BOOHOO!!!

Off to FF to start my chart All over again!! :x

all done.... my chart is now bare!!!!!!

lilly said:
AF came early this morning as predicted!!! BOOHOO!!!

Off to FF to start my chart All over again!! :x

all done.... my chart is now bare!!!!!!

sorry AF got you, you said she would :(

i said AF would get me too, but she hasn't :? i kept running to the loo from 11 onwards at work checking haha, i was certain she'd show!

holly said:
i said AF would get me too, but she hasn't :? i kept running to the loo from 11 onwards at work checking haha, i was certain she'd show!

Im glad shes not here hun, your temps are great!! :cheer:

Donna would add me for the 30th Jan please. Might as well, something to focus on! AF is due that weekend but i am away to centre parks so i will test Fri. Depends when i OV i suppose hopefully around CD11 if i am lucky!

Thanks hun.

me xxx

lilly said:
Donna would add me for the 30th Jan please. Might as well, something to focus on! AF is due that weekend but i am away to centre parks so i will test Fri. Depends when i OV i suppose hopefully around CD11 if i am lucky!

Thanks hun.

me xxx
I think I'll start the Feb chart early Lilly if you'd rather be put on that. I dont think I'll be testing till around the 5th Feb but put 31st on January thread as a glimpse of hope. Like you, if I ov late I will be well into Feb :( But then looking at the other testing threads, the ladies at the beginning have been the lucky ones getting their BFP so maybe we should :wink:

Hey
am new to all this..can you fill me in on what all teh abbreviations mean...I'm a little confused about them.

Thanks
Nomi x :)

Donna's here said:
But then looking at the other testing threads, the ladies at the beginning have been the lucky ones getting their BFP so maybe we should :wink:

Feb is good with me too. OH yer... lets be the lucky ones for once!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back