** January Mummies **

I've seen my midwife last week already but it did say it can take to week 11 till you're first seen.
I did get the letter with my scan appointment through the other day, which is in July.
You could always try and ring them and see if they have an appointment for you already?
Ah good idea I’ll do that. X

I can’t get an answer. Just keeps going to voicemail but not ringing back. I’ll try again today and tomorrow. X

Oh God, that's rather annoying :?
Everything crossed you get someone on the phone at some point xx

Hey everyone Hope yous are all good I've Not been on in a while, I'm 11 weeks and still feeling a sick as ever :sick: really thought it wouldve wore off abit by now as it did when I was pregnant with my little boy. I'm so excited/nervous as I have my 12 week scan next week!! Can finally let the rest of the family know as im really struggling to hide it now as I've started showing already! X

Hey everyone Hope yous are all good I've Not been on in a while, I'm 11 weeks and still feeling a sick as ever :sick: really thought it wouldve wore off abit by now as it did when I was pregnant with my little boy. I'm so excited/nervous as I have my 12 week scan next week!! Can finally let the rest of the family know as im really struggling to hide it now as I've started showing already! X
Aww exciting for your scan. Hopefully the nausea and sickness will wear off at 12 weeks xx

Wow 11 weeks already @JaccsX!
I hope the sickness will fade away soon.
How much are you showing already?
I'm going on holiday with my parents when I'll be 12 weeks and we will only tell everyone as soon as we know the results of the NIPT which will be at 13 weeks! I don't know if I can keep it a secret til then! I honestly am annoyed by it because I've been wanting to tell my parents for a while. They knew from the beginning with the MMC and they were a huge mental support after the d&c.
In any case, they all know we've been trying due to the mmc and I notice my in-laws looking at my belly every time we meet. I don't think I'll make it to 12 weeks before spilling the beans :lol:

@vampysgirl I got through they didn’t have my details so booked me in for Tuesday afternoon. Good job I kept trying xx
Amazing news. That's what happened with me too. They didnt have my details but booked me in over the phone
Not long to wait for your appointment then. Yay
@JaccsX
I'm lucky and only feeling sick, some days more then others. However, I had 2 migraines already and that's knocking my socks off. I can't take the tablets I normally do, so have to just * wait * it out. I'm glad I have my older son, he takes the little one so I can nap inbetween.
Exciting you have your scan next week already. Love seeing everyone's scan pictures and watch our miracles grow

Wow 11 weeks already @JaccsX!
I hope the sickness will fade away soon.
How much are you showing already?
I'm going on holiday with my parents when I'll be 12 weeks and we will only tell everyone as soon as we know the results of the NIPT which will be at 13 weeks! I don't know if I can keep it a secret til then! I honestly am annoyed by it because I've been wanting to tell my parents for a while. They knew from the beginning with the MMC and they were a huge mental support after the d&c.
In any case, they all know we've been trying due to the mmc and I notice my in-laws looking at my belly every time we meet. I don't think I'll make it to 12 weeks before spilling the beans :lol:
I feel like I'm showing quite abit I've been wearing baggy tshirts etc but I feel like people know I'm trying to hide something lol(this was me trying on outfits for going for dinner when people will know lol) I'm exactly the same wanted to wait until 13 weeks but I dont think I'll be able to..well I know I wont be:rotfl: My 12 week scan with my wee boy i knew the lady that done it and she said by measurements he was low risk I dont know if that's just what they do or If it was because i knew her no idea. Could you even just tell the parents? But I suppose another week wont hurt since you've manage to keep it this long lol. I also spoke to my cousin the other day while I was doing her hair (I'm a hairdresser) and she told me she had a miscarriage last month and was asking when I got my period after having mine as she knows all about mine. I feel awful for her shes really not coping well atal and is teriffed to ever be pregnant again and she told me how she was so worried about having to tell me she was expecting after me just having a loss and now it's the other way round I feel so nervous about telling her or if I'm around her with a bump etc awkt it's just so horrible.

Screenshot_20190612-225624_Gallery.jpg

Amazing news. That's what happened with me too. They didnt have my details but booked me in over the phone
Not long to wait for your appointment then. Yay
@JaccsX
I'm lucky and only feeling sick, some days more then others. However, I had 2 migraines already and that's knocking my socks off. I can't take the tablets I normally do, so have to just * wait * it out. I'm glad I have my older son, he takes the little one so I can nap inbetween.
Exciting you have your scan next week already. Love seeing everyone's scan pictures and watch our miracles grow
Aww I know I cant wait! Aww that's not good about the migraines they are awful I used to suffer from them but not had one in years hopfully they ease off soon best thing is sleep i felt but that cant always happen lol.thats great your older son is helping tho how lovely<3

I feel like I'm showing quite abit I've been wearing baggy tshirts etc but I feel like people know I'm trying to hide something lol(this was me trying on outfits for going for dinner when people will know lol) I'm exactly the same wanted to wait until 13 weeks but I dont think I'll be able to..well I know I wont be:rotfl: My 12 week scan with my wee boy i knew the lady that done it and she said by measurements he was low risk I dont know if that's just what they do or If it was because i knew her no idea. Could you even just tell the parents? But I suppose another week wont hurt since you've manage to keep it this long lol. I also spoke to my cousin the other day while I was doing her hair (I'm a hairdresser) and she told me she had a miscarriage last month and was asking when I got my period after having mine as she knows all about mine. I feel awful for her shes really not coping well atal and is teriffed to ever be pregnant again and she told me how she was so worried about having to tell me she was expecting after me just having a loss and now it's the other way round I feel so nervous about telling her or if I'm around her with a bump etc awkt it's just so horrible.

View attachment 85991
Oh wow yes, very hard to hide the bump!
It's lovely though!
I'm still "normal" at the moment but when I'm constipated, I do have a bump! I know it's not the baby yet but my intestines have clearly been pushed up already. I hadn't lost the weight of the mmc and do feel a bit fat, I really wished i had gone on a diet before ttc again after the mmc. Oh well, too late now anyways! Might as well enjoy eating now that I have an excuse to do so!:rofl:

Aww so sorry to hear about your cousin, it's tough to lose one, certainly the first one! Hope she gets some support as it can get lonely if no one really knew.x

View attachment 85991

Wow, you're definitely showing already. To be fair, apparently we always show earlier with every pregnancy. I have lost 3 kilos since I fell pregnant but I have 1 pair of jeans which don't fit anymore due to my bump. At the moment it just looks as if I've put on weight rather than a bump. I did go up a whole cup size in my bra though, which scares me already.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin :-?

Wow, you're definitely showing already. To be fair, apparently we always show earlier with every pregnancy. I have lost 3 kilos since I fell pregnant but I have 1 pair of jeans which don't fit anymore due to my bump. At the moment it just looks as if I've put on weight rather than a bump. I did go up a whole cup size in my bra though, which scares me already.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin :-?
My breasts are so big too! I have a E (or DD in US) and they are starting to bulge out of my bras. I really don't want to buy new ones! The oh hates big boobs so am having a hard time accepting them...

My breasts are so big too! I have a E (or DD in US) and they are starting to bulge out of my bras. I really don't want to buy new ones! The oh hates big boobs so am having a hard time accepting them...
I have wonky boobs lol one is a b cup and the other a c.. now gone up to c and d. OH doesn't mind it yet but I know they will grow even more once baby is there and the milk starts properly. I jumped 2 cups when I had my first son as I breastfed him

I have wonky boobs lol one is a b cup and the other a c.. now gone up to c and d. OH doesn't mind it yet but I know they will grow even more once baby is there and the milk starts properly. I jumped 2 cups when I had my first son as I breastfed him
Oh wow 2 sizes! My dd struggled to latch on since she was premature, my breasts did swell up but never got huge. I hope that this one will be able to bf! Fx!x

EBFE9993-97E5-4509-9661-799DACC9AFE6.jpeg Scan today and measuring perfectly at 10 plus 4 looked like a proper baby! The photos are rubbish because it wouldn’t stay still and was moving around like mad! Had NIPT as well and find gender and results out next Friday it’s starting to feel real now. I feel really good hardly any symptoms now and the sickness feeling has gone midwife appointment on Tuesday!!

View attachment 86011 Scan today and measuring perfectly at 10 plus 4 looked like a proper baby! The photos are rubbish because it wouldn’t stay still and was moving around like mad! Had NIPT as well and find gender and results out next Friday it’s starting to feel real now. I feel really good hardly any symptoms now and the sickness feeling has gone midwife appointment on Tuesday!!
Oh wow, that's amazing news. Picture isnt too bad at all.
Yay, next week you find out gender aswell already. Crazy fast.
Glad you're not feeling sick anymore.

Imma nervous wreck had more spotting. Pink spotting when I wiped. Getting an early scan on Monday at the epu. I can’t help but worry. Hoping it’s nothing though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back