** January Mummies **

Thank you ladies! I feel so much more positive with this pregnancy. I'm starting to get a bump too, so it's hard to keep this one a secret for much longer!
Here are the other scans where she told us that the stripe between the legs are parallel to the spine, which means it's a girl, but it's not a 100% prediction anyways. I would love another girl! 3 girls in the house will drive the oh mad muhahahahahahaha!!:rotfl:
And he didn't want to put a second bathroom in our new house, he will be thanking me for that in a few years!;)

Screenshot_20190621-121242.png Screenshot_20190621-121238.png

Hello ladies,

Good to see that you're doing well. @Kitana I was smiling reading your post about your 10-week scan :)
@Lollypop79 good luck with the driving test!
@Outofsync great that you got your appointment and things are going well

I was feeling so good last weekend, only little nausea but no vomiting. So I was sooo happy :D and then Monday was tough, lots of vomiting again. :-( But overall it's still better this week, I feel more energy and able to eat more during the day, mostly struggling in the evenings but I've accepted the situation and I know it's temporary so overall I feel much better emotionally.

I gave blood for my NIPT test yesterday and can't wait to get the results and find out baby's gender. I am also going on holiday in two weeks and am super excited for that too. Just a tiny bit nervous about sharing the pregnancy news at work. I have an important role and it won't be easy for the company to manage without me but I have a plan to share...so we will see :)

8 weeks + 5 days

All going well. Feel absolutely fine apart from nausea that hits about 8 at night oh and horrendous constipation.

On other unrelated news. I only bloody passed my driving test this morning. Lol
Yayyyyy massive congrats on passing your test Lolly. :love: xx

8 weeks + 5 days

All going well. Feel absolutely fine apart from nausea that hits about 8 at night oh and horrendous constipation.

On other unrelated news. I only bloody passed my driving test this morning. Lol
Well done xx

Hi everyone! My due date is 12th of January! Fingers crossed this pregnancy goes well, as I had a miscarriage in January this year. I have a big doctors appointment this Thursday

Congrats @Lollypop79!! You will feel so much more independent!
The only downside to it, is that you start doing everything by car (well I do) while I used to use only my 2 feet, public transport and patience to get somewhere. Now it's just easy to jump in the car, I got lazy! Less exercise too!

Will you be buying a car next?x

11 weeks + 3 days

I feel so bloated, (fat actually!). My boobs have become so painful and increased from an E to an F! I really don't like it but at least it's a good sign. I had started losing symptoms with the mmc and started to feel very sick, which I haven't experienced yet, so fingers crossed!

Looking forward to the 8th of July for the 12 weeks scan (will be 13w+2) and the NIPT! We're going on holiday from the 1st til the 5th and I can't have the NIPT done before my 12 weeks because then the health insurance will make me pay for it. It costs us about 350£ two and a half years ago, so would like to keep that money in our pocket this time!

When are everyone's next scan dates?x

Hi everyone! My due date is 12th of January! Fingers crossed this pregnancy goes well, as I had a miscarriage in January this year. I have a big doctors appointment this Thursday
Hi Vesna and congratulations! I will add you to the list!x

Congrats @Lollypop79!! You will feel so much more independent!
The only downside to it, is that you start doing everything by car (well I do) while I used to use only my 2 feet, public transport and patience to get somewhere. Now it's just easy to jump in the car, I got lazy! Less exercise too!

Will you be buying a car next?x
Aw thanks. Yes I can see that happening. I generally walk everywhere. Will try do some walking each day as I don’t want to seize up lol. We have a car that we will share. Oh does shift work so he can always borrow a car from his parents if I need the car for the kids or something but her ally we will work out a schedule xx

My 12 week scan is the 19th July. Counting down the days. I can’t wait. It’s getting hard to hide my stomach. I’m very bloated and it’s looks like I’ve piled the weight on so only a matter of time before someone notices. Xx

Well done for passing your driving test

My dating scan is on Tuesday 2nd July at 13 plus 1 can’t wait I feel like after then I can potentially start buying stuff have the odd bout of nausea but overall feeling pretty good x

Congratulations x

We're due on the same day :) Congratulations and fingers crossed!

My 12th week scan is on July 2nd (I am so looking forward to the new ultrasound pics) and I am also waiting to receive the NIPT results by July 5th. It will be a big week since I also plan to announce the pregnancy to my boss this week.

How is everyone doing now?
Not long and we've finished tri1 already ... I swear time is just flying by.

All good here. 3 weeks till I finish tri 1. I feel like i’m massively behind everyone. Wishing next 3 weeks away.

Haha it's not a race but we can safely say, by end of July we're all over to the next chapter.
I have my next scan on the 9th. So can't wait for it.
My pregnancy symptoms have pretty much disappeared and if I'm totally honest, I don't even feel pregnant.
Only give away really is my super sonic sense of smell, crying at the smallest things and my bump. I look like 20 weeks rather then 12 haha

Haha it's not a race but we can safely say, by end of July we're all over to the next chapter.
I have my next scan on the 9th. So can't wait for it.
My pregnancy symptoms have pretty much disappeared and if I'm totally honest, I don't even feel pregnant.
Only give away really is my super sonic sense of smell, crying at the smallest things and my bump. I look like 20 weeks rather then 12 haha
Haha that is true. I’m just being impatient. Most of my symptoms have eased already. I still get nausea and if I smell anything remotely dodgy, meat, dog food, just cooking in general lol I start retching. Not pleasant but i’m feeling ok but do get tired easily. My next scan is 19th so not actually that far behind you.
I’m bloated too. Been struggling to find clothes that don’t hug round my waist lol. We aren’t telling anyone till after scan. Got a funeral coming up and i’m dreading what to wear as i’m struggling covering up anyway. Plus they will try get me to drink so need to avoid that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back