** January Mummies **

View attachment 86011 Scan today and measuring perfectly at 10 plus 4 looked like a proper baby! The photos are rubbish because it wouldn’t stay still and was moving around like mad! Had NIPT as well and find gender and results out next Friday it’s starting to feel real now. I feel really good hardly any symptoms now and the sickness feeling has gone midwife appointment on Tuesday!!
Oh exciting for the NIPT! I still have to wait 3 weeks for mine! Good to hear all is well with you and the baby!x

Imma nervous wreck had more spotting. Pink spotting when I wiped. Getting an early scan on Monday at the epu. I can’t help but worry. Hoping it’s nothing though

Oh no, why does it have to happen over the weekend?? I hope the spotting will stop soon! Keeping everything crossed for you hun!:hug:x

Oh exciting for the NIPT! I still have to wait 3 weeks for mine! Good to hear all is well with you and the baby!x

Oh no, why does it have to happen over the weekend?? I hope the spotting will stop soon! Keeping everything crossed for you hun!:hug:x
Thank you. Yeah I can’t help but think of all the coincidences. This happened last time as well as I’d just had lunch with my dad. I’m pretty much convinced it’s happening again. We will go to scan. They will say i’m not far on, cue 10 days of waiting. Sorry i’m so negative but it’s like history repeating itself.

Thank you. Yeah I can’t help but think of all the coincidences. This happened last time as well as I’d just had lunch with my dad. I’m pretty much convinced it’s happening again. We will go to scan. They will say i’m not far on, cue 10 days of waiting. Sorry i’m so negative but it’s like history repeating itself.
Try not to think the worse, I know it's really hard not to. But it might just be that your cervix is a bit irritated from bding or that you had a bit of a leakage, or a random bleed or something. Are you still spotting or not?x

Try not to think the worse, I know it's really hard not to. But it might just be that your cervix is a bit irritated from bding or that you had a bit of a leakage, or a random bleed or something. Are you still spotting or not?x
It’s just a little bit of brown now which is good. There’s nothing to worry about brown is there. I think I just got a shock to see that yesterday. Hopefully everything will be ok on Monday. I think it’s coz I was very active the day before so maybes a bit of irritation to cervix. Not been bding for this very reason. Xx

Aww! That is such good news! Did they say anything about the spotting?x
They said it was more than likely
To be implantation bleeding breaking away from around the cervix. Possibly pooled higher up. There is no sign of any bleeding coming from around the sac so all good xx

That's great! At least you know it's harmless now. I can't blame you for worrying. I'm getting close to the 11 week mark which was when the foetus passed away last time. I have a scan on Thursday, so hope everything is still okay! I wish I had a bump already or that I could feel it, so everything is okay! Pregnancy is so much harder after a miscarriage!x

That's great! At least you know it's harmless now. I can't blame you for worrying. I'm getting close to the 11 week mark which was when the foetus passed away last time. I have a scan on Thursday, so hope everything is still okay! I wish I had a bump already or that I could feel it, so everything is okay! Pregnancy is so much harder after a miscarriage!x
It really is. My anxiety has definitely been bad. Hope scan goes well on Thursday. I’m sure it will all be good but totally get your worry xx

Everything good at first midwifes appointment took loads of bloods and filled all the paperwork in have to start on aspirin from 12 weeks to slightly thin the blood and do fragrim injections from 28 weeks until two weeks after birth. Nothing to worry about it it's just a precaution as ivf and first pregnancy at my age. I'll be midwife led care unless the consultant wants to see me but classed as low risk. Booked dating scan (12-13 weeks) in for Tuesday 2nd July and got a form for free prescriptions! X

We got the results back from our NIPT everything really low risk and no chromosome abnormalities detected we tested for Down syndrome, Edwards, Patau and Turner syndrome. We also chose our find out the gender and we are 98% certain that we are team pink! Absolutely over the moon as it was what I secretly wanted I can’t stop smiling and after 8 long years finally I’m starting to beleive it’s actually happening. I’m feeling great no sickness anymore and a little bump is starting to appear!! X

We got the results back from our NIPT everything really low risk and no chromosome abnormalities detected we tested for Down syndrome, Edwards, Patau and Turner syndrome. We also chose our find out the gender and we are 98% certain that we are team pink! Absolutely over the moon as it was what I secretly wanted I can’t stop smiling and after 8 long years finally I’m starting to beleive it’s actually happening. I’m feeling great no sickness anymore and a little bump is starting to appear!! X
Wow! Great news! You will be getting a daughter, how lovely! Dreams do sometimes come true!:hug:

I've had my 10 weeks scan today and we've discovered I'm already 10 weeks and 5 days iso 10 weeks and 2 days, which I did expect since I ovulated earlier than normal.

At first I was a bit worried that history would repeat itself since I was feeling quite sick yesterday. But during the echo, we saw the little baby jumping and dancing around! It was so comforting to see and was so happy the oh was with me, he held my hard as I shed a tear. I felt so relieved!

Then the midwife asked if she could guess the gender and we said yes of course! She thinks it's going to be a girl since the stripe between the legs was parallel to the spine, if it points a bit upwards, then it's a boy. She wasn't a 100% sure yet but she told me to let me know the results of the NIPT in 3 weeks.
I would love another girl!

I have added a scan where you can already see a tiny face! I will upload one tomorrow with the stripe, to show you what she meant.

I haven't been able to keep the smile off my face today!<3

Screenshot_20190621-002831.png

I've had my 10 weeks scan today and we've discovered I'm already 10 weeks and 5 days iso 10 weeks and 2 days, which I did expect since I ovulated earlier than normal.

At first I was a bit worried that history would repeat itself since I was feeling quite sick yesterday. But during the echo, we saw the little baby jumping and dancing around! It was so comforting to see and was so happy the oh was with me, he held my hard as I shed a tear. I felt so relieved!

Then the midwife asked if she could guess the gender and we said yes of course! She thinks it's going to be a girl since the stripe between the legs was parallel to the spine, if it points a bit upwards, then it's a boy. She wasn't a 100% sure yet but she told me to let me know the results of the NIPT in 3 weeks.

I have added a scan where you can already see a tiny face! I will upload one tomorrow with the stripe, to show you what she meant.

View attachment 86121
Aww great news I know what you mean about the smile on your face my cheeks are hurting from grinning so much x

View attachment 86121
I am absolutely over the moon for you Kitana. That scan is just absolutely adorable <3 xxxx

Aw lovely scan pics. Great everything coming back positive and 2 girls so far. Very exciting.

I was sick as a dog yesterday with a migraine so taking it easy today. I’m guessing it’s hormones and stress as I have my driving test on Monday lol. Very nervous xx

Aw lovely scan pics. Great everything coming back positive and 2 girls so far. Very exciting.

I was sick as a dog yesterday with a migraine so taking it easy today. I’m guessing it’s hormones and stress as I have my driving test on Monday lol. Very nervous xx
Good luck with the driving test Lolly, you can do it <3 x

Good luck on the driving test! I also passed my driving test during my first pregnancy! Cup your belly and make it stick out! They might be nicer to pregnant women!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back