** January Mummies **

I understand your worries due to my past experiences too... it makes you worry more! I bet your sore boobs will be back before you know it haha :)
I hope so. I just want to feel uncomfortable again lol. I should be enjoying this xx

I’ve had very few symptoms felt sick the odd time but not been sick boobs hurt one day don’t the next the only constant has been the tiredness looking for to scan at 10 weeks next week to hopefully see everything as it should be xx

I think it comes and goes. I hadn't had sore boobs for 7 and a half weeks, until they started hurting a few days ago.
Try not to worry too much hun!x

Aw thanks for your reassurance everyone. I have chilled out a bit now. Xx

@Lollypop79 it's totally normal that symptoms come and go. I know exactly how you are feeling though. Try relax and embrace the pregnancy as much as you can

I got my 12 week scan appointment through today. 9th of July, it sounds so long but I bet it will just fly by

@Lollypop79 it's totally normal that symptoms come and go. I know exactly how you are feeling though. Try relax and embrace the pregnancy as much as you can

I got my 12 week scan appointment through today. 9th of July, it sounds so long but I bet it will just fly by
AW that’s great. I can’t wait till I get my booking in appointment and scan. Will make it all feel real. X

AW that’s great. I can’t wait till I get my booking in appointment and scan. Will make it all feel real. X

It does feel very real now.
Hopefully you won't have to wait too long now. Watch it, we will all be tri 2 in no time Haha

It does feel very real now.
Hopefully you won't have to wait too long now. Watch it, we will all be tri 2 in no time Haha
Yes that's so true! The oh asked me when I would be 12 weeks and I was like... Well... At the end of the month! It's so close already!!

I can't wait for 2nd trimester! I'm glad to see everyone's doing well, sorry to hear about your injections @vampysgirl. I am also feeling a lot less sore in my breasts @Lollypop79

I've had a bit of a rough week. I was vomiting 5 times per day on Mon/Tue/Wed and getting a bit depressed about it, not to mention tired and hungry... But then got Vitamin B6, ginger tablets and an acupuncture session and was vomiting less yesterday and even less today so I'm really hoping it continues like that and I feel a bit more positive again! Also got my 8-week scan on Tuesday and even tho its just a little blob, it was so nice to see and hear the strong heartbeat :) I think that also made it more real for OH.

Hello ladies!

I am tentatively starting a January due date thread! Hope we all have healthy and happy 9 months! Let me know what your due day would be (estimates are fine!) and I will add you to the list!

8. Emma19 <3
9. Kisha8081 <3
10. Outofsync <3
11. vampysgirl <3
12. DeniceF <3
15. Kitana <3
16. Rachel90 <3
22. Tonya T <3
23. Kiki88 <3
30. Lollypop79 <3 - NicoMaria <3
31. Emlou42 <3

....…...................................
I thought i was due 22nd December but I'm due 6th January has my scan today x

Screenshot_20190610-122928.png

Has everyone heard from the midwife yet for booking appointments ? Ive not heard anything yet. I thought I’d at least get an appointment through the post for a few weeks time lol. 6 weeks 5 days today so still time

Has everyone heard from the midwife yet for booking appointments ? Ive not heard anything yet. I thought I’d at least get an appointment through the post for a few weeks time lol. 6 weeks 5 days today so still time
I didn’t get mine through til 8 weeks and it’s for week 11 xx

I've updated your due date too @Outofsync ;)

I have had a scan at 6 weeks, then 8 and now 10 weeks soon. I'm being followed closely due to the miscarriages.
I hope you will get you appointment soon @Lollypop79!:hug:

I've seen my midwife last week already but it did say it can take to week 11 till you're first seen.
I did get the letter with my scan appointment through the other day, which is in July.
You could always try and ring them and see if they have an appointment for you already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back