** January Mummies **

Hello ladies!

I am tentatively starting a January due date thread! Hope we all have healthy and happy 9 months! Let me know what your due day would be (estimates are fine!) and I will add you to the list!

8. Emma19 <3
9. Kisha8081 <3
10. Outofsync <3
11. vampysgirl <3
12. DeniceF <3
13. Kitana <3
16. Rachel90 <3
22. Tonya T <3
30. Lollypop79 <3 - NicoMaria <3

....…...................................
Hi I’m due around 23rd Jan x

Hi ladies
Congratulations on your bfp, I’m hoping you ladies could give me some advice and support, back last year I was pregnant but had a missed miscarriage, went for my scan at 12 weeks and was told no heart beat and baby was measuring 9weeks 1 day.

Last weekend I found out I’m pregnant again, I’m now 6 weeks. I’m worrying and very anxious with this pregnancy I just want everything to go ok. Me and my partner had sex and after I was spotting it was light red and stopped pretty much straight away and I haven’t hadn’t any other spotting. I have an early scan booked in for the 8th June.

Yesterday I had a sharp pain in the left side of my pelvis that only occurred when I got up to walk and was painful to walk around with once I sat down the pain died down.

As you can imagine I’m freaking out a little wanting everything to go well and panic about every twinge ect. Sorry long post

Hi ladies
Congratulations on your bfp, I’m hoping you ladies could give me some advice and support, back last year I was pregnant but had a missed miscarriage, went for my scan at 12 weeks and was told no heart beat and baby was measuring 9weeks 1 day.

Last weekend I found out I’m pregnant again, I’m now 6 weeks. I’m worrying and very anxious with this pregnancy I just want everything to go ok. Me and my partner had sex and after I was spotting it was light red and stopped pretty much straight away and I haven’t hadn’t any other spotting. I have an early scan booked in for the 8th June.

Yesterday I had a sharp pain in the left side of my pelvis that only occurred when I got up to walk and was painful to walk around with once I sat down the pain died down.

As you can imagine I’m freaking out a little wanting everything to go well and panic about every twinge ect. Sorry long post

Congrats Kiki and welcome!

I have also had a mmc at 12 weeks and a chemical after. There just is no way of preventing it if it does happen again. Try not to focus on the negatives too much and try to enjoy the pregnancy.x

Hi ladies

Aw bless you I know how worrying it is I have also lost one pregnancy last year as i’m be very nervous myself. The spotting after sex is nothing to worry about. Your cervix will be irritated is all. When pregnant there extra blood flow to that area so that is quite normal. If it continues then speak to your gp/midwife. Maybes abstain from sex for a week or 2 to let it settle.
The pain you got could be anything and more than likely not related to the pregnancy. Could just have been a stitch or maybes a nerve was trapped a little. It is normal to get pains and
A bit of a crampy feeling in the early weeks.
I’m the same I panic a lot so I know it’s difficult but try to take it 1 day at a time. That’s what i’m doing xx

Congrats Kiki and welcome!

I have also had a mmc at 12 weeks and a chemical after. There just is no way of preventing it if it does happen again. Try not to focus on the negatives too much and try to enjoy the pregnancy.x
Thank you for your reply, I’m so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I’ve had 2 miscarriages one back when I was 18 and 5 weeks pregnant but I didn’t know I was until the miscarriage and then the missed miscarrage last year. I’m trying so hard to just focus on one day at a time and not worry about the negative. I’m hoping that after the scan next weekend and hopefully seeing that everything is fine will help me to relax abit.

Aw bless you I know how worrying it is I have also lost one pregnancy last year as i’m be very nervous myself. The spotting after sex is nothing to worry about. Your cervix will be irritated is all. When pregnant there extra blood flow to that area so that is quite normal. If it continues then speak to your gp/midwife. Maybes abstain from sex for a week or 2 to let it settle.
The pain you got could be anything and more than likely not related to the pregnancy. Could just have been a stitch or maybes a nerve was trapped a little. It is normal to get pains and
A bit of a crampy feeling in the early weeks.
I’m the same I panic a lot so I know it’s difficult but try to take it 1 day at a time. That’s what i’m doing xx
Thank you for your reply, sorry to hear of your loss, it’s not easy thing to go through. I did go to the doctor after and she did say for me to abstain for a week or 2 and she referred me to the early pregnancy unit to have an early scan and make sure everything ok as I’ve suffered 2 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. Yea I think it may have been a stitch or possibly a nerve as I haven’t had it again since. How far along are you now? Just so nerve racking just want these next 6 weeks to hurry up so my baby out of the dark if you get what i mean.

Thank you for your reply, sorry to hear of your loss, it’s not easy thing to go through. I did go to the doctor after and she did say for me to abstain for a week or 2 and she referred me to the early pregnancy unit to have an early scan and make sure everything ok as I’ve suffered 2 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. Yea I think it may have been a stitch or possibly a nerve as I haven’t had it again since. How far along are you now? Just so nerve racking just want these next 6 weeks to hurry up so my baby out of the dark if you get what i mean.
Aw I am so sorry for your losses. It’s not easy to go through and it’s a very anxious time for the both of us. It’s great you have been referred to the early pregnancy unit. I’m only 5 weeks, my gp is checking hcg levels for me for reassurance. Got my second draw this afternoon and get results next week. Xx

Aw I am so sorry for your losses. It’s not easy to go through and it’s a very anxious time for the both of us. It’s great you have been referred to the early pregnancy unit. I’m only 5 weeks, my gp is checking hcg levels for me for reassurance. Got my second draw this afternoon and get results next week. Xx
Indeed I do hate the waiting game. I’m 6 wks1day, il he 7wks 2days when I have my scan! I would just love some reassurance right now. Aww good luck with the results! Xx

Good luck @Kiki88, I hope it all goes well and you stay calm in the meantime.

I'm sorry if this topic was covered in previous posts, I'm still catching up, but is anyone else having a difficult time with food? What are you ladies eating? Pre-pregnancy I always had great appetite and now I can barely eat anything. I'm not really craving much and sometimes when I have a bite of the food I was craving, it's no longer appetizing. Worst of all, most food makes my nausea worse. And even when I am ok with the flavor, certain textures just feel weird in my mouth and I can't keep them down.

I've been trying to eat small meals regularly but even with that I struggle to find food that I can eat... This is my first pregnancy and for the moment I'm mostly surviving off of granola, yogurt and watermelon but I'm starting to lose weight and I'm already on the skinny side to begin with :(

Any tips or food ideas are appreciated!

I just had my midwife appointment come through, it's on the 28th June Will she book the scan at the appointment? I'm 5 weeks and 2 days today xx

I just had my midwife appointment come through, it's on the 28th June Will she book the scan at the appointment? I'm 5 weeks and 2 days today xx
I think that’s what they generally
Do. Some get theirs through in a letter though. It’s different for each trust I think x

I'm sorry if this topic was covered in previous posts, I'm still catching up, but is anyone else having a difficult time with food? What are you ladies eating? Pre-pregnancy I always had great appetite and now I can barely eat anything. I'm not really craving much and sometimes when I have a bite of the food I was craving, it's no longer appetizing. Worst of all, most food makes my nausea worse. And even when I am ok with the flavor, certain textures just feel weird in my mouth and I can't keep them down.

I've been trying to eat small meals regularly but even with that I struggle to find food that I can eat... This is my first pregnancy and for the moment I'm mostly surviving off of granola, yogurt and watermelon but I'm starting to lose weight and I'm already on the skinny side to begin with :(

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, make sure you take your prenatals so the baby will get a bit of those at least.
I have no advice as I don't really struggle too bad, I only have bouts of nausea if I leave too much time between meals so I snack every few hours just to keep the nausea at bay.
Even though you don't have an appetite, try to eat small meals during the day, your body will absorb most of the nutrition since it wants to keep you alive, so make sure to eat something so the baby also gets it's nutrients.x

So sorry to read you're struggling with food.
I find, eating small things, especially baby belle or just some slices of cheese do the trick for me.. oh and drinking fizzy drinks, like fizzy water.
Normally when I'm pregnant, the toilet is my best friend, however so far it keeps at bay with just the nausea feeling and not actually being sick.
Oh another thing that helped today when I was in the car, sucking on a fruit polo. Someone told me, sucking on a boiled sweet is what women used to do in the * olden days * and I have to admit, it did the trick till I got my hands on a bottle of water.

Just make sure you stay hydrated and take your vitamins. You're body normally does the rest
Fingers crossed you'll find something that will work for you xx

Oh it is. I can’t wait till I get mine. Was told I’d get one between 8-11 weeks. I just want to letter so I know it’s coming up lol xx
No one at my doctors surgery seemed to know what the procedure was, one said I needed to book an appointment with a nurse and then when I called back the other lady said the widwife would call me when I'm closer to 10 weeks... I was 5 weeks and 2 days yesterday and I got a letter through from my midwife? Lol! Doesn't sound like they know what they're doing which is reassuring :rotfl: Hopefully you will get yours sooner like I did :D

I just called the midwife and I was able to get an appointment at 18h00 iso tomorrow! The OH was supposed to come too since the appointment was at 19h at first, but due to a delivery, she asked me to come at 18h but now the OH can't join.
Oh well... He will hopefully be able to come for the 12 weeks scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back