January 2019 testing

This is good - I was a nutter around the time I got my BFP in 2017. I threw a negative clear blue digi across the room that my hubby had to retrieve... next morning I got my BFP!

Hang in there! xx
:rotfl: this sounds just like me!! X

So I’m giving in. Will buy some tests on the way to work.
Will test tomorrow as I’m not in work until mid-day and would have already been the loo a few times?

Cd16 and my fourth flashing smiley. Not feeling confident that I’ll get a solid this month.

CD 15 for me today and I got my solid smiley. I am in absolute shock, I wasn’t expecting to see my peak this early on. I did estimate I would ovulate around CD16-18 so I suppose it does make sense.
I am now so please I pressured the OH into DTD last night and we used conceive plus for the first time this cycle too.
Now to wait until he’s home from work at 2pm so I can jump on him and wave my tube of conceive plus at him lol. Xx

953934DB-0A2F-40A5-BA9E-0BED83BEA139.jpeg

CD 15 for me today and I got my solid smiley. I am in absolute shock, I wasn’t expecting to see my peak this early on. I did estimate I would ovulate around CD16-18 so I suppose it does make sense.
I am now so please I pressured the OH into DTD last night and we used conceive plus for the first time this cycle too.
Now to wait until he’s home from work at 2pm so I can jump on him and wave my tube of conceive plus at him lol. Xx

View attachment 83407

It’s baby dancing time!

Quick! Exfoliate, shave and moisturise!!!

:rotfl:

View attachment 83407

Yay! How exciting ...hope this time works

Oh Sugary I really wished I was still in that stage of the relationship where I cared about all 3 of those things :rotfl: xx
Haha oh i’m so at the same stage. I once just shaved one leg not realising and he didn’t care. Neither did I actually. Very rare I shave my legs

CD 15 and fifth day of flashy face for me. I am clearly broken. I cannot handle another 44 day cycle. I am too old for this.

CD 15 and fifth day of flashy face for me. I am clearly broken. I cannot handle another 44 day cycle. I am too old for this.
Sock please stay positive, last time I got 6 flashing before I managed to get a peak. What are the lines like on the test x

Sock please stay positive, last time I got 6 flashing before I managed to get a peak. What are the lines like on the test x

Negligable :rotfl: I’ve only got one stick left. I know I probably will ovulate, it’s just the thought that I don’t want to wait 28 days each cycle just for it to happen :( Especially when just two months ago my average was 33 days total.

I’m totally with you Hun, my cycles vary from 32 days to 64! The long ones are a killer! I keep getting flashing smileys so not sure I’ll get a peak this month either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back