** January 2017 Testing **

Well that me out already! AF has just made an appearance! Congratulations type1! ��

Fingers crossed for everyone else this month! �� xxx

I think 12dpo/maybe 11dpo, but cd26! Cycles are usually 25-27days long.

Congratulations type1!!

Hugs to those who are out this month :(

Congrats type1! H&H 9 months. :)

I'm out, OH had surgery and can't dtd, ov'd yesterday, temp confirmed this morning. Good luck ladies! Lots of baby dust!

:dust:

He should be feeling better in a week or two. He has a followup with his doctor this Friday to make sure everything went well and he's healing properly.

In other news, I tried Vitex, angus cactus this cycle and I had loads of ewcm the day before ov and I ov'd 3 days earlier than I have been typically the past few months. I started taking it on the first day of AF.. something to consider if there are any other ladies with irregular cycles/late ovulation.

Congrats type1
Could I be put back down for the 30th thanks
Fingers crossed our turn will be next x

Sorry for the BFN Rachel. :(

Can't see anything either MissRosie but could be too early? X

Congrats type1diabetic! Deffo a line!

Mixed emotions today. Hope everyone is okay xxx

Congrats type 1 :)

Sorry ladies for AF :(

Going to test at the end of the month :) xx

Maybe. As if it was implantation on monday. How long does it take for hcg to rise enough? Xx

I tested today and got a BFN, but AF hasn't turned up today. I'm so tired, lying down hurts my boobs and I'm peeing constantly so still holding out hope. Going to test again on Saturday if still no show from AF.

Good luck everyone still to test and Hugs to anyone not getting the result they wanted

i think i calculated my dates wrong. my last few periods where 31 -32 days. so im actually due my period on thursday 12th. can i change my date? to the 12th. im now 6dpo

Sorry becks - I am getting all confused lol!

All changed xx

Thank you for all the well wishes! Just wanted to say good luck to those testing the rest of this month! You got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back