** January 2017 Testing **

Hi Everyone,
I joined this thread at the beginning but I didn't know what day I would be testing as I had had an early miscarriage. I think I know when I ovulated so will be testing on the 13th if Af hasn't arrived.. Congratulations to all those that have got a BFP this month and good luck to those waiting to test! x

Sorry Sk8erzeh, :( xx

Good luck clarep1905 fingers crossed for you! xx

Oh ladies, I'm losing momentum. I visited my go on Friday about my irregular cycles after depo. All he could suggest was taking the bcp but that wouldn't help since I'm ttc. I'm taking AC religiously and ordered dong quai. Sigh
Sorry for ranting on this thread

Clare so sorry about your loss.

Congratulations to those with bfp and sorry to those who've had a witch visit!!

Sk8erzeh, I've no experience about the depo so nothing to suggest :( you should maybe do a separate post about it and I'm sure more people will see it and have advice xx

I was on the depo. Took the pill for 3 months. Cycles are pretty regular at 28days. Do you temp? Xx

Also cocker, I ovulated a bit later than usual this month so can I change my testing date to the 18th? Xx

Oh ladies, I'm losing momentum. I visited my go on Friday about my irregular cycles after depo. All he could suggest was taking the bcp but that wouldn't help since I'm ttc. I'm taking AC religiously and ordered dong quai. Sigh
Sorry for ranting on this thread

When did you last have the depo shot? Mine took a good few cycles to come right, I was having heavy periods for a while afterwards. I'm yet to TTC (starting this week) so don't know if it's affected my fertility or anything yet. xxx

Cockermum I did try temping but I haven't slept properly in months so that didn't work out too well
Starchild I had my 1st and only shot in August last yr. Af does arrive every month but I never know the exact date and it's always brown spotting

Sk8erzeh, I've no experience about the depo so nothing to suggest :( you should maybe do a separate post about it and I'm sure more people will see it and have advice xx

I'll start a new thread

I'll start a new thread

I wasn't meaning it like your question isn't welcome here, just that you may get more people seeing it if you put a separate thread. Hope it didn't come across badly xx

Starchild I had my 1st and only shot in August last yr. Af does arrive every month but I never know the exact date and it's always brown spotting

I had my 2nd shot due September 2015 (so got it in July) I didn't get the 2nd and my cycles sorted in January 2016. I had all kinds of weird things to the point I was passing lots of rather large clots and had blood tests to find out if I'd miscarried. Wasn't pleasant. Hope things come right soon xxx

AF caught me early this month! She showed face on the 2nd! Here's to the 2nd shot for Jan! Congrats to those with a bfp! Good luck to those left to test x

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with opks? Ive been using them for a few cycles now and seem to get a positive around CD14 or 15. Before and after the positive I get faint lines for a couple of days and rest of cycle nothing. Do I keep trying until I get nothing on test? Or should I go beyond that to make sure I don't miss it as I don't actually know when I ovulate (just the peak).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back