** January 2017 Testing **

that's me a week late no af and a bfn but I have tightening feeling in my tummy tonight and a odd pain now and again in my back xxx

If I stay with having 26 day cycle then I am due that time of the month tomorrow.....
What tests have you been using jemjem ?

JemJem2015 I'd make an appt at the doctors. Could anything have delayed ovulation? Stress/illness etc xxx

Aww sorry to hear that starchild all the best for next month x
I am due af today if I stick to the 26 day cycle nothing so far but I am sure she is on her way x

sorry to hear af came today starchild

I went to the doctors this afternoon he thought it could be a urine infection but that is all clear he has told me to test again later in the week like Friday no ive not been ill or stressed I ovulated the 8th jan or there about and we dtd a few days before and after and since then their has been family stress where my husbands granda is in hospital but im not stressed at all as ive been off college on study pretty much all January so its been chilled out time and my husbands granddad went into hospital the 14th January so the week after iovulated so I don't think that will have affected me

but got my husbands sa results today and I think they are pretty good

will just have to wait and see but if nothing by Wednesday iam going to phone the doctor Wednesday for an appointment for next week with the doctor that has referred us to the fertility clinic

babydust to all xxx

Glad you've been seen JemJem, hopefully you'll get some answers soon!

No I don't think it affects anything AFTER ovulation so not sure what could be going on other than pregnancy.

Perhaps it just isn't picking up on a test, that's not unheard of.

Great about your OHs results too! Lots of luck! xxx

Still no af for me. I am going to test tomorrow morning so I have asked to be on the February list x
Jemjem you must be wondering what's going on. Will be keeping my fingers crossed u get ur bfp x

Glad you've been seen JemJem, hopefully you'll get some answers soon!

No I don't think it affects anything AFTER ovulation so not sure what could be going on other than pregnancy.

Perhaps it just isn't picking up on a test, that's not unheard of.

Great about your OHs results too! Lots of luck! xxx

ye my OH has 27000 and they are all swimming in right direction and 2% are odd shaped so after hearing that I felt a bit more positive about it all but my OH is being very protective not letting me pick up our dogs business and making sure they don't climb on my tummy just in case as I have never been this late maybe a day or two but not 9 days lol
hope you are doing good though starchild xxx

Still no af for me. I am going to test tomorrow morning so I have asked to be on the February list x
Jemjem you must be wondering what's going on. Will be keeping my fingers crossed u get ur bfp x

thank you Heather I just noticed your last message I have been using asda own tests but I have a accu test strip in the house was going to use it this morning but I was very silly and I find it easier peeing into a container and hen dipping the test in and I went and flushed the toilet and forgot to take the container out so it got diluted :shock: lol

hopefully that af stays away for you too and you get your bfp xxx

I forgot to say I am now also full of the cold now and feeling so tired and ill hope everyone is good xxx

That's so lovely of your other half JemJem! I really hope this is your month! Cold symptoms are a good sign I've heard. :)

I'm surprisingly happy which is unusual, have medical reasons to put of next month unfortunately so may be out until April cycle which is a bit saddening but I'm sure it will fly in! xxx

that will be good then if a cold is good sign lol heres hoping

oh that's a shame but april will soon be here xxx

It's asdas own brand I bought so will see what it says tomorrow.
And I so get the peeing in a container as that's what I do. It's so much easier or so I find lol

ye I find it so much easier too as I can never aim right lol I did do a test this afternoon after holding my urine for 3-4 hours I know I shouldn't have lol but I'm going to resist until Friday and try a superdrug one then

let me know how testing goes in the morning I so hope you get your bfp xxx

I got my bfp this morning with the Asda own brand ��

The test I used was Asda the one that was meant to tell you up to 4 days before due date. When I got my bfp it did nearly take the 3 mins for like to show and I was starting to think it would of been a bfn

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for u and u get answers soon x

I'm 6dpo and feeling nausea, headaches and burping all day. I had cramping for past 2 days but have gone. Does anyone hve early signs this early? I am just getting my hopes up I guess. I did a test today but negative..don't know why I did. I will re test in a week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back