** January 2017 Testing **

Got brown/pink cm, hope its not the start of af but ov'd around 10 days ago x

MissRosie sounds promising, is it not too early for your AF?

My stupid period is late this cycle, so may not be testing on the 29th after all.

Congrats Clairedoll!!

Can I be changed to the 15th? I suspect I ovulated yesterday so I'm thinking I'm running another 25 day cycle this month.

yeah I'm only on CD23 shortest cycle Ive had is 26 days, so shouldn't be AF, had some cramps on right lower side today too! hoping they are good signs :) x

Oooooh! Sounds really good. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! xxx

cant think back to 8 and a half years ago when I found out I was pregnant with my son, but was really expecting it, so didn't notice much.

Thanks StarChild :)

Any news with you? xx

I'm still waiting for my cycle to start for our first month of TTC. AF was due yesterday & I would have been ovulating on the 14th, due to test on the 29th. But no, my periods late for the first time since June. :lol: just want to get started! xxx

Oh no :( hope AF turns up for you soon! so can get started :) xx

Thanks! Think I'm the only one in here anxiously awaiting AF. :lol: xxx

Getting those all too familiar cramps. Think im out this month!!!

Well we last DTD on the 10th December and ovulation was the 17th so not totally impossible I guess but highly unlikely. I joked to OH earlier, "I bet your little guys have been loitering about up there all week!" :lol: but no I'm almost certain AF will show, probably come tonight/tomorrow morning. xxx

If my period comes tomorrow, my next one will be due 30th instead of 29th and my cycles are usually bang on 28 days. Something must have thrown me off this month, maybe all the stress... Lol xxx

Hmm testing days been moved to 31st, but my period has arrived so yey!

Thing is my apps averaged it so says I'll ovulated cycle day 16 instead of 14 which is a pain. Any further developments with you?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back