** January 2017 Testing **

If its just an average though its not to bad. Hopefully will be usual day 14 :)
apart from cant go to the loo not much else has changed, well thats been the last couple of days, i usually go straight after ive had my coffee in the morning (lol) but dont seem to want to. Havent changed eating habits or anything xx

Well they say pregnancy slows down digestion (although I was total opposite when pregnant but I'm weird haha) so it's another good sign! xxx

Well i didnt manage to buy any tests today, as didnt want 7 year old to see, so will be going to the shop as soon as i drop him at school in the morning. Can you leave fmu on the side and it still be alright to test later on? Lol xx

Hmm... I would assume so, like when you take a sample into the doctors that's okay I guess? Perhaps it needs to be sealed. :lol: and careful where you leave it, just remembered an episode of only fools and horses where uncle Albert drinks it thinking it's apple juice :lol: xxx

Haha! Yeah it will be somewhere where anyone can not mistake it, OH leaves at 5am so shouldnt even be here for the day lol xx

Hi all, would you mind if I jumped in on your thread? I did a FRER today and had a BFN so am going to test again on Thursday as that's when AF is due!

Good luck to all of you that are waiting to test and congratulations on the January BFP's so far! Xxx

CockerMum so sorry to hear that. :( What date will you be testing this cycle? My AF arrived yesterday too, and I'll be testing 29-30th.

Good luck for Thursday Kelly! :)

And good luck today MissRosie if you manage to test! :) xxx

So sorry Heather1981, good luck for next cycle.

And the month started off so well with the BFPs. :( xxx

Only a cheapie but cant see anything

Attachments

• imageedit_1_9208880066.jpg
    imageedit_1_9208880066.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 20
Thanks ladies! Still in shock! Won't believe it until it's been confirmed by a medical professional I don't think! Msrosie what DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back