** January 2017 Testing **

Hi ladies,

Can I be put down for the 16th? Our last cycle before we sign our life away for ivf! Xx

10th for me too, please. If I can make it through the tww without taking a test before ;)

Have any of the ladies due to test on the 5th been tempted to test early? I feel like I'm going to lose my mind

Im so tempted! Ive got sore boobs too! Makes me what to test even more! X

I've had brown discharge and cramps all day today so I think I might be out this month ��

Congrats kumber!

Although this is my first time in the testing thread I'm hoping to be good and stay away from the test til the 16th. My cycles are pretty predictable so I'm also trying to stop symptom spotting after I stupidly built myself up last month only to come crashing down. Easier said than done though!

Bloody symptoms! Get so annoyed with myself thinking about them! Then try and put it to the back of my mind as dont want to let myself down again, by hoping x

Good Luck ladies!!

Happy New Year, here's to 2017 :):) xx

Have any of the ladies due to test on the 5th been tempted to test early? I feel like I'm going to lose my mind

I tested yesterday and got a BFN! Im not even going to bother testing again now unless period is late, but iv resigned myself to the fact that I'm not pregnant:shakehead:

I actually calculated when I was due AF wrong so I'm actually a good few days too early for testing but... 3 BFP's this morning! Internet cheapies and was so not prepared so have nothing else to test with but will confirm with other tests tomorrow when the shops are open.

Hey everyone & happy new year to you all!

So excited to be posting on one of these, we'll be trying this month & testing on my AF due date, the 29th! Eek.

Congratulations to those who already have their BFPs! And good luck to those waiting. :) xxx

Congratulations Clairedoll, fantastic start to 2017 :) xx

Congratulations Clairedoll &Kumber. Fantastic news. H&H 9mths to you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back