** January 2017 Testing **

It's very bizarre. Can feel myself ovulating, so we're all systems go for the next 3 days. Hubby is full of cold and has no interest in doing the baby dance but tough! I'm thinking this must be some sort of super egg to be pinging this early, I really hope this is our sticky bean!!

Anyway, can you move me to the 1st please? Testing day will now be the 28th but I'll try and hold off til the 1st

Soooo excited to finally be a part of this thread, after a long time in WTT and lurking! Can you put me down for the 17th please? :dust: to everyone!!

Can I have the 5th please.
Thanks
Good luck to us all xx

hi can I have the 22nd please my af has just arrived for December but I am hoping 2017 a lucky year for all you lovely ladies I will be starting starting my journey at the fertility clinic in 2017 with my 21 ays blood test results tomorrow gl everyone xx

Hi Ladies,
Can I cautiously join please..I don't have an exact date for testing because I've just suffered an early miscarriage so I have no idea what my cycle will be doing now! I'm going to use opk's to see if I do ovulate in January so hopefully I will be able to test at some point.. good luck everyone, lets hope 2017 starts well x

Last edited:
Can I have the 16th please? Good luck to everyone!

Because of my short cycles I actually get to test twice in January! Could I also be put down for the 29th please. Xx

Good luck ladies can I please have the 13th as it's my DS2`s 2nd birthday xx

Changed my test date due to getting my O confirmation - lots of us due to test 5th - anybody going to test early?? Xx

Going to try not too! Have a test ready and waiting though. Just this week of nothing much to do to get through though

Yep have mine ready. Got my fingers crossed my temp stays up :) xx

Fingers crossed for you :) ive not taken any opks, or temped or anything. Just gone by cervical mucus. Xx

That's a good way to go sweetie :) fingers and toes crossed :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back