January 2017 mummies! **2nd Trimester.**

BlondeP, definitely! I had a pool birth last time and no pain relief - it was all the relief I needed! Not sure how anyone manages on dry land.

Laura, Ahh so exciting! Will be looking out for the results :)

Oh exciting Laura another gender reveal and the first twinnie reveal :) X

Do it and send pictures ;) I was a vegetarian before falling pregnant but my partner was really uncomfortable with me not eating meat during pregnancy so I agreed to put my morals aside for 9 months.. Ashamed to say that I've been craving all the awful bbq ribs/pulled pork type stuff! I saw that Blonde, I think some people are just quite short and perhaps don't put themselves across very well.. I think your home birth sounds like a beautiful idea and I'd 100% go for it myself if I wasn't so worried about tearing again..

Also, no harm in having a birth plan! I had more a "rough idea" than a detailed birth plan and yes, they can go out the window but for many things go precisely how they want and it's a good thing to focus on during labour when you're tempted by epidurals and the such!

Oooo Laura how exciting!!!! Do let us know!!

BlondeP, definitely! I had a pool birth last time and no pain relief - it was all the relief I needed! Not sure how anyone manages on dry land.

Laura, Ahh so exciting! Will be looking out for the results :)
I have to say that the prospect water birth is the only thing that have ever made me consider vaginal delivery (due to family history and fear). To me it seems so much easier and natural somehow.
But having too high BMI I'm not allowed.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I would have opted for a water birth too but not allowed with twinnies X

Didn't realise BMI restricts you having a water birth. So long as I can even dip my toes in one il be happy haha. But after reading more and more about this low papp a hormone I am worried that baby might be here a lot sooner than I hope and the last thing I have wanted is a prem baby, I can't imagine how emotionally challenging it would Be! :( xxxxx

Didn't realise BMI restricts you having a water birth. So long as I can even dip my toes in one il be happy haha. But after reading more and more about this low papp a hormone I am worried that baby might be here a lot sooner than I hope and the last thing I have wanted is a prem baby, I can't imagine how emotionally challenging it would Be! :( xxxxx
I think it's up to each unit. Here the rule is if you have a BMI over 35,you can't have it as you're considered to fat for them to get you out of the water if needed. Can you tell I'm a bit offended by this? Lol, I mean at least it should be based on actual weight. I'm really short (160 cm), so BMI is weird for me. At 93 kg, I don't think I'm too heavy to be able to get out of a pool. :-D

Results are in....

Attachments

• girlbabies.jpg
    girlbabies.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 17
AHHHH LAURA!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

lol Rhiann I would be offended - have you seen the size of the pools?! Not exactly a bath tub, silly midwives! xxxxx

Ahh yay Laura two pink bundles how exciting :) everything all ok?

Aww congratulations Laura, that's lovely news!!

So 2 girls and 1 boy so far?! Who's next to find out?

Oh Laura YAYYY! How are you feeling? Bet you're so excited :) When does your partner arrive (or was he there?) So chuffed for you xxx

Exciting stuff :)

I'm staying team yellow

Blueflower are you next to find out?

Anyone first timers had any movements yet ?

FBTT I am pretty sure I have felt movement a lot this past week. Not enough to feel on the outside but there is defo someone in there! Strange feeling though xxxxx

Congratulations Laura! And such clear pictures. <3

Thanks guys! Everything was great with them, and poor OH literally got off the plane, came all the way to where I live, quick shower and out the door to the scan. The sonographer made us a DVD, which was a nice surprise, and we got to see them in 4D. They were cuddled up and one was sucking her finger, which was really cute. Apparently the placenta's position is cushioning me, so it'll take a bit longer before I feel movement. I'm fine with that though, as it means putting off getting battered all day and night!

Who is finding out next? We need more boys to tip the balance back!

Whiny post, sorry:

I had a horrendous migraine today (Loss of vision, numb hand/arm/mouth, couldn't talk or type properly, horrible headache and then grogginess that I know will last a few days..) I haven't had one for 6 years...I was always worried I'd have one last pregnancy as I know they can pop up again in pregnancy but thankfully didn't, now I'm so paranoid this is going to be a regular thing..soooo hoping it's just a one off :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back