oldie but newie to the 2nd trimester

littlejen123

Reaction score
hey ladies... :D

well ive been here b4 when i was pregnant with my daughter but sadly i lost my daughter @ 28 wks on 1st august 2007 due to placenta problems. :cry: . my daughter (jessica) was due to be born on october 24th and that was the day that i found out that im pregnant again.. :shock:

so ive made it to the 2nd trimester for the 2nd time and heres hoping all goes well this time although i have already had several problems with this pregnancy. :wall:

at 7 wks i started to bleed.. but scan showed sprout was fine but i have a hematoma(blood clot) by 9 wks the hematoma had shrunk
at 11 wks i had a heavy bleed and was rushed to A+E as we thought it was a miscarrage. but scan showed sprout is fine but the hematoma had grown but part of it had burst..
at 13 weeks scan showed sprout is measuring 2 days ahead but hematoma has grown again and im spotting on and off..

so now im being scanned every 2wks due to the loss of jessica and the fact that the hematoma is growing and im still having some spotting..

OMG what a rollercoaster :wall:

Hi littlejen

Welcome to Tri 2 :wave:

Sorry to hear about Jessica :hug: its good that they are keeping a close eye on you this time

Enjoy your stay here :)

xx

Welcome Little Jen! :D
I am so sorry for your loss, is that Jessica in the photo? she is beautiful! and congrats on your new little one. Im glad you our being monitored so closley this time. It will give you peace of mind baby is doing fine. Fingers crossed that the hematoma stops growing and coming back :pray:
Lol Sarah

Welcome!
Hope all goes well for you, and I'm glad to hear they are keeping a close eye on you xx

Welcome and all the best for your new bub. I'm so sorry you lost Jess, she looks absolutely beautiful. :hug:

hi hun and welcome :hug:

so sorry about little jess, she looks absolutely gorgeous :hug:

i hope you enjoy your time here and am glad you are being scanned regularly too, must give you a bit of peace of mind.

sarah xx

Welcome honey! I am glad they are keeping a close eye on you, it must be difficult to relax in this pregnancy. I am sending lots of love and hugs and I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

welcome to 2nd tri. I hope everything works out for you this time, sounds like you've had a lot of stress already :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to 2nd Tri :wave:

I really hope all goes well for you this time round. We will all keep our fingers crossed for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back