January 2017 mummies! **2nd Trimester.**

Blueflower

Reaction score
Hi! As I am one of the first January 2017 mummies to graduate to the 2nd trimester I will start a thread for us! I am currently on holiday so will put everyone's due dates in once I get home!

I hope we all enjoy the 2nd trimester and can put the sickness and most of the anxiety behind us! :friends:

(Edit): Ok I'm back! Here's the list so far:

Blueflower: 6th (twins so likely earlier!)
Sprout: 6th
Robbda: 8th
FBTTN8079: 9th (twins so likely earlier!)
PrincessP: 17th
Laura1992: 19th (twins so likely earlier!)
Rhiandell: 25th
BlondeP: 27th
KateK: 29th

Last edited:
Yay for tri 2 !!!
Thanks for starting the thread hon, hope your having a fab time x

YAY GO TEAM GO!

does anyone not feel preggers anymore? apart from permanent jetlag and not fitting in my old clothes I don't have any other symptom! I just want bean to move or something for reassurance :-(

Yay, thank you!

Robbda, my sickness is just about gone so I'm feeling much more human...still incredibly tired though. I've had a little bit of movement for a week or so, hopefully you'll feel something soon!

Who's finding out what they're having? We have our 20 week scan on 24th August and I can't wait to hopefully find out.

Last edited:
well I keep thinking I feel something but people are quick to tell me its not so I dunno :-(

I am determined not to but It already killing me!! I kinda think I want to have a goal at the end of all the labour!

Ahh I think it's such a nice idea to find out at the birth but I'm faaar too impatient for that!

Hi girls! I'm not sure if I'm allowed on here yet, really, but I'll start moving over tentatively. I can't wait for the tri1 symptoms to be a thing of the past, I've been sick so many times today and I still feel pretty crap mostly. I've got my dating scan tomorrow, so I'm nervous as anything! I'll post when I get back from it. xx

Hi all.. ot quite there yet as I'm 13 weeks 2 days ( my ticker is wrong) my due date for the front page once you do it is 17th January ☺

Please could you add my due date as 19 Jan? Although they're likely to come around Christmas apparently.

Scan went well today!

Glad the scan went well Laura!

I *THINK* I feel movement!! I'm still worrying though, my BF has said I should have another scan to put my mind at rest but I feel a bit silly, I've already had 2 extra, 1 to check it wasn't in the tubes before we went on a cruise for a month and then a surprise one for him on fathers day.. I mean other people do this waiting bit and its all fine isn't it? I guess what with me not meant to be able to have babies I'm just panicking a bit

I discovered one born this weekend and although that has made me realize if I get to do natural (dodgey ticker so might have to be C-section) I reckon I could do it in fact we were laughing about putting a bingo chart together for him to tick off all the standard screams from the programme "you did this!" or " I can't do this!" I found it really interesting like I didn't know an epidural stays in I thought It was just a jab.. I think I will be a lot more calmer it all seems a lot less scary now

its just my mind wondering whether all is ok in there and would I know if it wasn't? would I sense it? I'm such a nightmare :-(

Last edited:
I am back from holiday! My sickness has mostly stopped, had a bit yesterday, may have been due to chilli tuna!
Got headaches at the beginning of last week, none since!
I get a bit of heartburn or breathlessness occasionally and backaches.

The best symptoms for this trimester would be just a bump and no periods!

I have added the due dates I know so far and will add the rest if you want to let me know when they are! Sarah are you officially due on 5th?

Hey hon I'm officially the 9th Jan X

Last edited:
Officially second trimester for me today. My official due date is the 25th, but I'm starting to think of it as the 11th, because that's when I will be 37 full weeks and I've been told to expect it by then.
Still feeling pretty sick, got pills now but not sure how much they're helping, reluctant to take time off to go to my GP to get some others, as I get a feeling my manager is starting to be annoyed with how much time off I need. I know they can't stop me, but they've asked for proof for all my appointments. I've also been warned that if I'm off sick anymore, there will be disciplinary actions. So not getting great support from work, despite it being an almost all female work place and my team leader is also pregnant.
On a positive note, I saw the occupational nurse yesterday and it turns out she used to be a midwife and was really helpful and supportive and promised to help me with anything in relation to my employer.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I'm moving over on Friday! Now that we're in/moving into tri2, before anyone finds out gender, I thought a little early predicting might be fun! Sooo whoever wants to join in, cast your guesses on your baby/babies:

Weight
Eye colour
Hair colour (or baldy)

I'll go first for my two. As they're identical, I will assume they'll look quite similar!

Gender- boys
Birthday- 2 January (EDD 20 Jan)
Weight- 5.9 and 5.11
Eye colour- blue
Hair colour (or baldy)- brown hair

Oh that's a good one !

Birthday: 20th December (37 weeks)
Weight: 6.3 & 6.8
Eye colour: one blue one brown
Hair colour: both born fair but think one will be brown & one will stay blonde :)

Ooh I love this.

Gender: Girl (although I was convinced boy until a few weeks ago!)
Birthday: 8th Jan
Weight: 8lb 14 (My first was 8lb 7 which I did not expect as I'm tiny ha)
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Dark brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back