January 2017 mummies! **2nd Trimester.**

Dipping my toes! Please add my EDD 27th January :) xxxx

Morning Morning!!

I am due 8th January :)

Birthday: EED 8th Jan
Weight: 7lb 4
Eye colour; Blue (I reeeally hope I love our eyes)
Hair colour (or baldy) BALDY! LOL

Does anyone else have heartburn already?! Every evening the past 4-5 days it's been coming on suddenly. Not looking forward to another 5 months of this!

On the plus side, I've undeniably been feeling movements recently..not long til proper kicks, I don't think :)

I've had that for a couple of weeks. No movements yet though, what does it feel like?

i think me too! I've felt like if you flick the bingo wingy bit of your arm gently - that but inside - I think that's baby?

I am due 17th January

Birthday: 25th january
Weight: 8lb 7
Eye colour; Blue
Hair colour (or baldy) - very dark.

I'm off to the doctors about it but, has anyone else had any severe nerve pain? I've got it in my arms and hips :( paracetamol won't work, ice packs have helped but I can't wear one while working. :( xxxxxx

Here's my early predicting:

Gender- one of each
Birthday - 23rd December!
Weight - 5lb & 6lb
Eye colour - blue
Hair colour - one brown, one auburn!

I'm off to the doctors about it but, has anyone else had any severe nerve pain? I've got it in my arms and hips :( paracetamol won't work, ice packs have helped but I can't wear one while working. :( xxxxxx

I hope you're ok Blonde, please let us know how it went. xoxo

Hey ladies how are we all ?
How are you Blonde what did the Doctor say?

We got to see the twinnies having a little wriggle around yesterday at our 16 week appt which was an unexpected bonus

Just a question hubby & I dtd last night & today I had some brown discharge ?? Anyone else had this ?

Aww how cute FBTTN !!

I have it every time we have sex but have been constantly told all is okay and it's to be expected.

Doctors have been pretty poor if I'm honest. They gave me some tablets for nasuea which is fab but they couldn't ezplain my nerve pain and gave me cocodymol which I'm a bit unsure about taking :( midwife unit and EPAS didn't want to know though so I'm a bit lost xxzxx

Ah thanks Blonde

I wonder if it's in your hands whether it's carpal tunnel? I know it can come on in pregnancy? Cocodamol is pretty punchy isn't it how strange they haven't really done much for you frustrating! X

I don't think you should be worried Blonde. If you need to take it for a long time at the end, it can lead to the baby experiencing withdrawal symptoms after birth, but just occasionally and this early it's not going to affect the baby at all. I know it sounds strange, but cocodamol is actually safer in pregnancy than for example ibuprofen.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I felt some tickling yesterday, is that the babies moving? It felt as if it was on my skin rather than inside though so not sure!
Had my midwife appointment and she heard both heartbeats! I only heard one as the 2nd one was hiding again!

Got my screening results today, low risk all around. Which I really knew, since they said they would call within five days if it was high risk, and they haven't. But it's nice to have it on paper.

It appears my new medication is working, I haven't been sick since I got them. I think they make me pretty tired though. Today I'm home from work simply because I was too tired to go. I thought it was because I didn't get much sleep, but now I think it might be the pills.

I'm so ready to be done with Tri 1.. Only a few days to go! I am feeling so much better this week though, and on holiday so feeling rather chilled.. Dtd last night for the first time since 6 weeks!

Could you add my due date at 29th please?

Hope you're ok Blonde, that sounds painful :( I worry more about dependency with painkillers like that so i'd personally only take them when I really needed to.. Hope you find something to ease it though :( Will they give you one of those wrist splints people with carpal tunnel wear?

Hi all. I'm feeling so much better! Can actually get up and get dressed now! How are everyone's bumps coming along? The last few days I've definitely popped. I'm absolutely huge. I look about 7 months gone some times. I was quite big last time also so I'm dreading how big I'm going to be by the end!

I have absolutely no bump at all. :-( I'm not very slim, so wasn't expecting to show early but I can't even tell myself, only by feeling the uterus being hard and swollen under the skin.

My bump is so big. Looks bigger in real life too. How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back