IVF overseas

Sydney what's the result? I might not find your other post and it would be nice if you updated this one :)

Sorry I haven't replied sooner - been taking a break - my last FET in March didn't result in anything. Covid came and delayed our next round.. thankfully we had decided to do our next round in the UK!

Currently 4d5dt. So scared, nervous, hopeful, all emotions!! I can't keep doing this to myself!

Last edited:
Hi Sydney, just wondering how you and the baby are getting along? My Bea is 5 months and I simply adore her. We're singing together now - well she nods and smiles. What about you?

Aww thanks for your message! I'm 25 weeks today so very much looking forward to meeting little him or her!
So lovely to hear that you're doing well and happy. It's so nice I'm sure to be on the other side and look forward to joining you there!

Aww thanks for your message! I'm 25 weeks today so very much looking forward to meeting little him or her!
So lovely to hear that you're doing well and happy. It's so nice I'm sure to be on the other side and look forward to joining you there!

I wish you all the luck Sydney. We all need the good news these days.

awesome news, I wish you the best of luck, particularly during these crazy days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back