• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive just found out im pregnant..

Hi Hun I'm glad you found someone you can talk to face to face. Have you heard anything else from your family? Perhaps you could try and see them again now it's had time to sink in maybe they will react better?

Good luck with the apartments. Why don't you give the council a call they may be able to help home you? I'm not sure how it works but they may provide you with support depending on what you earn.

We are always here when you need to talk xxx

So sorry that everyone is being so unsupportive hun :hugs: I was in a similar situation many years ago, the father shocked me by saying he wanted me to get an abortion, I never thought he'd say that in a million years. I was all set for keeping the baby, but unfortunately got so scared of being on my own that I had a termination. It was the biggest mistake that I ever made and regret it to this day!

I ended splitting from my boyfriend shortly after anyway! I so wish that I had not done what I did, but once its done its done, there's no going back.

I'm sure that your family and friends will come round to the idea eventually and you will make a great Mummy. There are plenty of single mums out there and it is possible to do it. By having a baby you will in no way be ruining your life!! Your friend sounds as if she's jealous to me and she knows the clock is ticking for her.

Where do you live hun? There maybe a lady on here that lives near to you.

Congratulations hun!! :yay: x x

Hey girls!

Just thought I would give you an update. I have not contacted the father, to be honest I am hurt that he hasn’t even bothered to see if I’m ok. My family are still ignoring me. Sometimes I think well it will be your loss but other times it brings tears to my eyes. Like yesterday, I have always thought of Sundays as family days. And that is something I dont have right now and dont know if I ever will again (im trying to get my head around that). As for the friend that I told, she has not contacted me since either.

Its’ the loneliness that is really eating me up right now. I go to work do what I have to do and I am fine, but when I get back to nothing or nobody, just my thoughts and me, I get emotional and start to cry a little (how embarrassing).

Im really low and feel very alone but im just trying my best to carry on. I have even had to stop my studies because my mind just cannot focus on them right now. I have missed 2 deadlines Im just stressing about everything at the moment!

I am viewing another apartment at 7 so fingers crossed this is the one! Im based in London and everything is so highly priced for so little space.

Hopefully I can post good news later that I have a new place for me and my lil bean!! J xxxxx

P.S. I don’t know what I would have done without you all on here.. thank you sooooooo soooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darling, when I had my Lo I was 23 - I told my family and they were so cross and disappointed in me. However, about a month later - they rallied around and now my dad says (LO is almost 5) that he cant believe he was cross at me for wanting to bring the most beautiful little person into the world. They will come around xxx

No matter how old you are or how well supported and financially off you are, parents will always be angry at first as it means there little girl is not a little girl anymore but all grown up.

It hits some a lot harder than others but I'm sure most come round eventually when they realise there grandparents and can act silly at christmas etc again ;)

Hopefully you'll relax more when you get a place.
*hugs*

Sorry to hear your family haven't come round yet, give them time I'm sure they'll contact u soon enough, it's alot for them to get their head around. With regards to the father, I wud say forget him u don't need someone like him around. If he contacts u fine, but I wud leave it up to him to make 1st contact.

Don't feel embarrassed to have a little cry it's perfectly normal, sometimes it's good to have a cry we all do it.

I hope the flat was ok.

Xx

I'm sorry your ex reacted as he did mine was similar he speant days telling me to abort then we broke up and all contact was broken maisie is now 16 months and he's never met her. I was 19 when I found out I was pregnant its tough being a single parent but 100 % worth it to see her little face in the mornings and watch her meet every milestone. Your parents will come around its a big shock but who doesn't love babys ? There's a few pfers based in london and also a london meet happening soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back