so alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenten2010

Reaction score
… well I’m 20
And at 18 was the first time I got pregnant ..
Very unplanned, right before my graduation from high school. ..
That summer I found out in may and had an appointment for July …
At some point I had a nightmare about the babies and yes I do mean babies being deform.
But the weird part is I had this dream before I found out…
So I’ve been living with my boyfriend for a year or so now and I loved him a lot ..
He was my first and we’d been together since I was 15 and he 17 …. He was beautiful with a lovely soul..
But he had problem of his own that I just couldn’t save him from … but my point was that I didn’t really have a problem with having his baby .. But I thought about all his dreams and all the mean things his parents had said to him about them and I just thought I wouldn’t want to take that a way from him..
So I talk to him and I told him about the pregnancy … as the summer went on… my first trimester would become one of the most horrible experience of my life , I got so sick , I throw up every day all day and my stomach hurt al day I couldn’t stand hardly move.. we didn’t have a real bed and I could keep anything down … most of all chicken any thing chicken
I throw up so much every day that I throw up my stomach acid , my stomach would cram up all day cause I could keep any thing down .
And where was my boyfriend he was always gone .. Mostly in his brother room getting high playing gaming … he wasn’t there for me. I had to throw something at the wall to get him to come over …
Even now the though of his abandonment cuts me deep …
So a long story short we when for an abortion and this doctor or what ever is talk to us while getting me ready .. And she’s tell us how she hates when people or cant believe people when they come in for and abortion and when she looks and tells them its twins they decide on to go through with it . Like if you couldn’t take care of one what makes you think you can take care of two….
And of course she checked us and we were having twin too…
Can you believe it …
Any way we decide to get head with the abortion…
I got real sick again as I left the hospital it was horrible ….
So I got the iud put in right after the abortion …
Well to add to my summer from hell my body didn’t take to the iud . Its was just as bad as the pregnancy except without the throwing up . Crams from hell would be putting it lightly . I dealt with that for another 3 months then got it taken out….
… well now I’m 20 with a new guy . And pregnant and I’m so scared and depressed…. I don’t know what to do … he’s ok, the pregnancy wasn’t unexpected he want to have a baby he’s 26 . But I’m from the other side of the country and this would destroy my family’s thoughts of me… and some times I don’t think I can deal with my boyfriend now .. Some times he’s awesome and sometimes he’s the worst …
And since he found out he hasn’t been around much , for good reason most he’s fixing our new apartment but we argue sometime and he says he’s gone all day cause he don’t want to be around me …
I sure know how to pick them a!
I’m so stressed I feel like crying all the time …
I don’t want to have another abortion … I pray to god to forgive the last one … what do I look like doing it again….

I just don’t know … please if any one has time .. Please talk to me .. I feel so alone…
PS. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERROR

aww hun i really feel for you :( i must say with my first we planned it and to be fair my boyfriend was young and immature and went out drinking every weekend sometimes not even coming home until the next day, i was so frustrated and wondered whether i had done the right thing or not (i was 22 at the time) anyways our daughter is 4 now and we have been together nearly 11 years, he has changed so much since our daughter was born, hes not interested in binge drinking and staying out all weekend, he is happy to work and provide for us and so i am now pregnant with our 2nd.

Everyone on this forum are fab and its been a godsend for me to chat with people about trying to conceive, pregnancy and just general things that i cant otherwise have a conversation with my boyfriend about (as men never seem to be all that interested in girly things lol) so dont feel alone everyone is here for you xx

oh thanks ... i'm really greatful that someone talk to me... blessing for you and your family

Please see our Forum rules regarding discussions involving Abortion

Once you have read this thread it will be deleted, you are welcome to start another thread regarding your pg x

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111