• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive just found out im pregnant..

Thanks guys..

Well I went for my scan and all seems to be ok at the moment, I'm just over 4weeks! I'm releaved to be honest.. It has put my mind at rest but I know I'm going to start worrying if I start spotting again.

I haven't heard anything from the father since I told him a week ago and my family still are not talking to me. I took a picture of my lil spec on the screen with my phone and all I want to do is send it to my mum :( .

But luckily my friend has gone on holiday for 3 weeks with her boyfriend so I am house/dog sitting. I'm using the time to find myself somewhere to live.

Thank you all so much for all the support!! Xxxxx

Glad bubba is ok hun. Your family will come around it may just take some time. My BF was really freaked out but he's slowly getting used to the idea. Look after yourself and keep well xx

Glad it all went ok Hun. I hope the few weeks space will help you. Maybe in a few days just text or email your mum explaining you've had a difficult time and had a scan. It may help to bridge that gap. Xx

Glad your scan went ok for you chuck. Hope your doing as ok as you can be and keep your chin up...
xxxx

Glad all is well hun. Hope you find somkewhere to stay soon *hugs*

Glad the scan went well, and glad you've found somewhere to stay for a while that isn't a hotel (hope the dog behaves lol). Hope you manage to get in touch with your Mum and she is a bit softer on you. Keep us updated xx

Glad your scan went well. You are sounding so positive and determined in face of all of this. I really hope they come round and the further on you get the more they'll accept it. Give them time to adjust and regardless getting your own place right now is a good thing :hug: xxx

So it's nearly 4.30 in the morning and I have been laying here for hours trying to get back to sleep but can't because I have sooo many things buzzing around my head..one moment I'm fine and getting on with things the next I'm in tears and feel alone.

I've been thinking about my ex and how we haven't spoken for over a week now since I told him, he knows my situation and had not even text to see if I'm ok and that hurts. Whatever happens between us I want him to be part of the baby life. I was a complete daddies girl before he died a few years ago and I want my baby to have the same relationship. But I know I can't force my ex. I've been searching the web for answers and keep getting this 30 day no contact rule!? Never heard of it before but figured since we haven't spoken for over a week already might as well try it, can't hurt. I just don't know.

I feel really sick and I miss my daddy :(

Last edited:
Hun I know this isn't an easy time but you have to stay strong because that little bean inside of you needs you to be well.

For someone who is only 18 I am absolutely amazed at the way you are handling this. I'm 28 and haven't coped half as well as you have! Your mum WILL come round, it may take some time but your her daughter and it's a huge shock for her. I hope I can say the same for your ex but i know you can do this on your own, and you need to be prepared to do this on your own.

Have you told any friends yet? Perhaps that will help to have their support? We are all here for you regardless xxxx

Wss^^ i agree hun u need to rally some friends around u xx

Babydust to all

ok girlies I am going to take your advice!

I have been so worried about having am MC that I didnt want to tell anyone just in case. But I’m cooking tonight for a close friend of mine and I’m going to tell her!

I have no idea why I am so nervous but I guess it is because of the bad reactions I have had so far.

So fingers crossed I will get my first face to face congratulations tonight!! :) xxxx

Ahh I'm sure you will and hope you cook up something lovely too eat! Xxx

I was thinking of trying to call my ex/bf.. any thoughts? I have read online that you should have a 30 day no contact rule so you can both think things through, but not sure of that works?

At work and typing random thoughts.. i feel really sick today and emotional - I need a cuddle! xx

Last edited:
I don't see any harm with texting him although if he was any sort of a decent human being you should have heard from him. Id just do it but impatient and would rather know. How old is he?

He is 26, soon to be 27 in a few months!.. really didnt think he would be like this, but I guess that’s what every women thinks.. Part of me thinks he does not believe me though :-( xx

Maybe tell him you've been for a scan and baby is ok? Keep it about baby not about your relationship? At 26 he should know better!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back