stress

Sugarplum

Reaction score
Hello again

Sorry but I just worry a lot right now. The thing is, my boyfriend and me split up at Christmas and it was just horrible and a lot of tears for days for both of us. I felt so sorry as it was me who split up with him. I know it was an evil thing to do to split up at Christmas but I just couldn´t go on like that. I´m really really worried now that it was too much for the baby. People show me how much they don´t like me anymore what I can understand. I was reading a few articles about stress in pregnancy and it just worries me more. It can cause misscarriage and you might not even notice it. I´m scared the babies heart might have just stopped beating. I just don´t know if the baby is still alive. I worry so much. Did anyone of you had a lot of stress in the first trimester? My blood pressure is a bit high since Christmas and its not really going back to normal. It´s about 140/94. I just don´t know anymore. Is it a good sign if i still get pregnancy symptoms?

Good night to all of you.

xxx
Maria

Hi Maria

I replied on your other thread but just wanted to add that maybe, if you are still really worried, you could ask the midwife to listen for the baby's heartbeat? That might help reassure you the baby is ok

:hug: I hope you can see through this current difficult stage. Things will work out in time I'm sure.

Sabrina
x

Hi Sabrina!!!

Thanx for your nice words. I pm´d you :D

xxx
Maria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads