dreams that feels real

isobel84

Reaction score
so last night i had a dream that felt so real.
Little Noa had come and i couldnt hold him, i was scared of him and refused to touch him. OH did everything :shock:
( Noa was the most beautiful thing ever with a little afro! :dance:)
Then suddenly me and oh was stepping on to a rollacoster and He was holding Noa, but when it started His seatbelt didnt work so he gave me Noa i had to hold on to him and it was the worst rollercoaster ever and I held on to Noa and OH with everything i could cuz OH was on his way to fall out.

So does this mean im scared to become a mum cuz i will be crap and scared that i will loose OH? :shock:

I told OH about it this morning.. and he said to stop being silly i will be a great mum and hes not going anywhere cuz he want to marry me :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:whistle:

:lol: don't know what to say about that dream, how crazy. I wouldn't look to deep into it hun, the brain does weird things when your pregnant!

I remember a dream when i was pregnant that i gave birth but it was too early and had to put the baby back in!!!:shock::shock::shock: :lol:

Maybe these are some deep rooted fears you have?
Sometimes things you haven't really thought of concsciously can come through in dreams but I second the whole preganancy and weird dreams thing :lol:
I dreamt that my doctor came and pulled bubs out (still in sac with waters etc) told me the sex, checked him over then put him back in :lol:

I'm no expert but I'd interpret that as life been the rollercoaster,and it's telling you that no matter how hard life gets always hold on to the 1's u love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back