It's all over for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
My baby girl is gone. I started bleeding very heavily during the night, I went to the midwife first thing this morning and she couldn't find a heartbeat, they sent me for an emergency scan...which confirmed she was no longer alive :cry: :cry: :cry: They can't induce me until tomorrow morning for some reason....... :cry:

I'm so devestated. I don't know how I can live wihout her.....i love her so much :cry:

omg hun i just dont know what to say other than i am so sorry :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so so sorry to hear this. Don't really know what else to say, just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you :cry:

Why can't they induce me yet? Don't they have any idea what its like for me right now :cry: :cry: :cry:

i cant imagine what u are going through hun and wouldnt even say i could, have u asked them y, maybe go back and insist hun whats the worse they can say, its disgusting treating u in this way :hug:

i am so sorry hun i dont know what to say
thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:
manda xx

I phoned the hospital...The reason they can't induce me tonight is basically because they're too busy!!! Can you believe that? :cry:
They also said that something should of been picked up at the scan

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. We are both devestated, I don't know how we can go on...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Im so sorry hun....i dont know what else to say

Oh, gosh hun im so sorry to hear ur news :hug: :hug:

oh no thats terrible, im so sorry, i cant imagine how you must be feeling :(

Just want to add my :hug:

I am heartbroken for you, I really am!

:cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your OH. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone so much.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning, 7am. I have no idea what they're going to do. C section or natural birth...Ive got no idea :cry: I want to know whats happened to my little girl :cry:

I don't think there's anything I or anyone else can say to make it better. I'm heartbroken for you.
I'm here if you need anything

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sally I'm so sorry to hear and will be thinking of you and your OH tomorrow. :hug:

i'm so so sorry hun, my hearts breaking for you and your husband :cry:

things like this are so unfair, you don't deserve it :(

please take care of yourself at this hard time :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members