In floods of tears i cant stop crying :'(

Baby&i

Reaction score
Im trying to be strong and i cant :cry: my eyes hurt so much and i cant stop i miss my mum so much since moving to Canada she came over to visit with my brother and dad for our wedding day they stayed for 18days and it wasnt long enough it breaks my heart so much to see her leave all the time shes due to have an operation on her stomach next week so had to leave im so upset and worried for her. were so close like best friends i wont see her now untill the new baby is 3months old. my two year old is uspet she saw me cry when i said goodbye to my family my emotions are everywhere i just wish they didnt have to live the other side of the world it hurts so bad :cry: :cry: sorry to rant but i cant talk to anyone right now and OH is taking them to the airport how did this happen? i thought wed live like nextdoor forever </3

oh sweetheart i am so sorry you are feeling like this, im not sure anything i say will cheer you up so i will send plenty of these
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
chin up hun
x

lol im so off topic :roll: thankyou darling i think i need them :cry:

o darling i feel for you
its so hard even when they live in another county never mind across the world
xxxxxxxxx

I know exactly how you must be feeling. My parents live in Australia. I have no relatives here (apart from on my husband's side, but they don't even live close by). I saw my mum at xmas when I flew over there and was so disappointed to hear that they will come over here after the baby is born, but for only 2 weeks - and this will be their first grandchild!!

I hope your mum's op goes ok. I keep in touch with my mum via webcam which isn't too bad as at least I get to see her. Maybe you could set something similar up so you can at least see her, although I realise this is still not the same as having her there.

Lots of :hug:

aw thanks hun, its so nice to have someone who can relate.. it hurts so much :cry: i dont know what to do with myself it gets harder each time.
We do webcam every night after tea time and chat on msn or skype in the morning. if we miss eachother we email before bed. we have lots of contact but i just miss them so much :( mostly my mum. i also dont have any relatives here, only OH and his family which upsets mum more as they are quite rude and get to see DD more than them when i lived with my mum for the first 14months of LOs life an they love eachother to bits and i feel like iv taken that away since moving here :cry: :(

Im sorry hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I would hate to live so far from my mam! I feel for you i really do! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back