My First Night Of Sleeping HELL !!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
OMG !!!! SLEEPPPPPPPPPP !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im am shattered, i have never been so tired .... if i have 20wks of this i'll never cope!!

Last night i was in bed at 7:45pm because i was dead on my feet ... lay there watching telly, just about to doze off and tummy movements started!! (which is great)

Well im not sure if they were movements, but my tummy felt fluttery and strange and made some srange gurgling noses ... and it might have been me being shattered but i swear i DID feel a few shoves!!!

Anyway this carried on for a while ... then i tried to go to sleep again and i couldn't get comfy :cry: :x :cry:

anyway cut a short crappy story short 3am this morning i went to sleep and now i could just sit here and cry :(

Anyone else having a shitty time of it sleeping wise??? i've got a bed stuffed full of pillows for my back (Thats started getting REALLY sore) im at my wits end .... my milk+Hot water bottle routine gone right out of the window ... PLEASE HELP!!!

Take care ...

Stressed out tired Imi+Bouncy Baby Bean
xxx

Hi Imi sorry to say this but it only gets worse the more you grow!! I too am sitting at work feeling dead on my feet as I had a terrible nights sleep last night. I went to the toilet 7 times in total throughout the night which even for me is a record! I have had a pillow under my back, between my legs, under my bump but I just could not get comfortable. To make matters worse it was as though I was laid next to Darth Vador, DH was breathing so heavily :shock: DH is on nights tonight and tomorrow so hopefully having the whole bed to myself will help my sleep!!

Xxx

I feel like death warmed up ... my headaches, i my back hurts and im yawning none stop ... so over all i feel like s**t!!

Roll on 6pm tonight ... I'll be in bed!! :cry: i just can't function today!!

Does anyone know of any herbal remedies i can take to help me sleep?? waking up to go to the toilet has been affecting me for the past 2 weeks but i've been able to get to sleep ... until now!!

Take care all ...
Imi xxx

I know how you feel girls, I also had a crappy night sleep last night. It is getting worse.....

I had thursday and friday off work so have had a lovely 4 day weekend, and all the time I was off I was awake at 6.30 and getting up at 7.... but this morning when I have to get up for work, my alarm goes off at 6 and I wanna kill someone!!!! I used to LOVE my sleep my now seem to wake up EVERY HOUR!!! :( :( :( :(

I love my baby kicking but he is getting a bit strong now!!

Keely xxxxxxxxxx

I really do empathise girls.. welcome to my world!!! I am a terrible sleeper anyway [ think it goes back to my days at boarding school when had 8 of us in a room.. !!] so when pregnant I just don't sleep.. I can fall asleep ok but within an hour I need the loo.. I wake up thinking it must be time to get up and then realise it is only 10pm or something stupid!!

I also have a kidney condition that means I pee more often so pregnancy is only making that feel like I just need to move my bed into the bathroom so I don't have to trudge across the landing 10 times per night!!

sorry.. no advice.. perhaps don't drink any fluids after 6pm and try a pregnancy safe lavender drop oil thingy on your pillow.. used to help me.. now even that I am immune to!!

OH away for a few days so I know I will sleep even worse .. even though nice to have the bed space I will hear every sound and wind blowing.. not conducive to a good nights sleep!!

Hope you all have relaxing [and early to bed!] evenings tonight!
x

I agree with Anna Marie - I did quite a few posts on here about tiredness and not being able to sleep - it went on for months and months and got worse as the pregnancy went on. I used to go loo about every 10-20 minutes all night long -baby was lying very low for most of my pregnancy.

AND the worst news is..........................is that it is pure HELL once you have given birth!!!! :evil: :D :D - a newborn on average wants feeding every three hours and then will sleep inbetween - this is 24 hours - with no time off and no weekends to 'catch up'!!!!! - me and my D/h look like zombies. On average we get about 2-3 hours sleep a night cos even when she sleeps you sleep so lightly as one ear is listening out for them and she makes lots of snorts and stuff in her sleep. We havent had a proper nigts sleep since I've been about 4/5 months pregnant!

In fact the D/H has just taken half a days holiday cos he had 2 hours sleep last night. It may be different for your little ones, but my little heidi sleeps really well in the day but not so good at night :roll:

Lol - not wanting to put you off - cos they are worth it!! :lol:

L x

Oaaaahhh Lisa hun you must be exhausted!! It is such early days.. hopefully Heidi will soon settle at night to give you guys a break :wink: Are you breastfeeding and is she in your room with you both?

and where can I see a piccie of her.. bet she is a cutie.. all those that give their parents grief are always the cutest!! :wink: :wink:

sorry hun not much advice to offer only that you will eventually get used to it and try and get an hour or 2 in the day if you can most nights im lucky to get 3-4 hours but now ive finished work am managing to get 2-3 hours in the afternoon which does help loads good luck and hope you dont suffer to much xxxx

Yeah we are totally knackered. She's having a nap at the minute which means we should be too - but its nice to catch up on here (makes you feel slightly normal again!)

Anyway here is my little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................

DSCF0019_resize.jpg

L !

Lisa31 - she is absolutely beautiful...

I'm the other way!!!! i sleep like a baby... i've even gone to bed at 10pm and slept right throu the nite waking up at 6am with the alarm.... in the same position,,, pillows n quilt still the same.... before now DH has come into the bedroom, turned the telly on, had a shower in the ensuite with the light on and i haven't heard a thing! Wondering if i'll hear my baby when he or she arrives.... what if i sleep throu!

I do get a sore lower back thou... as soon as the alarm goes off and i'm wake i have to get up....

x

STILL didn't sleep to great last night :( :( :( (Prob through worry aswell) so not in the best of moods!!

Hoping you all got a better sleep!! in PJ's now and went to bed at 7 ... still haven't drifted off and im sooo tired, it's INFURIATING!!! :evil:

Well off to try again soon ... Sleep well all :roll:

Hi sorry ot hera you having trouble sleeping , it does egt wors eim afraid ide ba up allnight long and sleep all day... well i still am lol, they say your baby usually sleeps how she slept in your tummy.
Hope you start sleeping a little.
xxx Katrina

Aww thanks girls! Yeah - she is a little dot. Got her me and her dad wrapped round her little finger already!!!!!! :D

I'm up at the moment waiting for the 12.00 feed - then it will be the 3.00 feed.................etc etc!!! just dreaming of what a normal nights sleep would be like!!!! :shock:........................................................... no cant imagine! its been wayyyyy to long!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back