It's all over.... again

Emma79

Reaction score
Had my scan yesterday afternoon which unfortunately showed a probable missed m/c. Looks like our little bean stopped growing at 5 weeks.

Really struggling with things at the moment, which is why I'm posting at this hour of the day. DH is doing all he can but he's obvious devastated as well, I know he hates to see me cry but I just feel that I've let him down.

The hospital are supposed to be contacting me later with another scan in about 2 weeks but am gonna ask if it can be sooner as TBH I just want it over with now.

I am so sorry lost for words :cry: Thinking of you and we are here if you need us :hug:

So sorry to hear this Emma, :hug: Hope you manage to get the date brought forward for the scan as 2 weeks is a long wait.
Take care of yourself,
Sarah x

I'm so sorry Emma, i can't imagine what you must be going through. I don't know why they are making you wait 2 weeks either, that just seems cruel. Take care. xx

Oh good lord. is this not the 3rd loss this week? Christ. You poor thing hun, i really feel for you, but trust me it does get better :hug:

oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :cry:. take care and we're all thinking of you :hug: :hug:

So sorry hun, how devastating, we all feel for you so much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back