It's all over.... again

Thanks ladies for all your kind words - I don't know where I'd be without this forum.

Went to our local EPU this morning with DH to ask about maybe bringing forward the next scan. Spoke to a lovely m/w who we talked things over with and she explained that it's hospital protocol to re-scan in 2 weeks as, even though its very likely the pregnancy is non viable, they have to give it the benefit of the doubt and allow it time to grow. While I don't like it, I do understand why they do it - its just going to be a hell of a long 2 weeks.

I don't want this to sound as if we've given up on our bean too early; if there was any chance at all that things would be ok in 2 weeks I would do anything but I'm so sure of my dates that I think it we held on to the slightest hope, it would devastate us all over again when we go for the re-scan. As we were leaving, the m/w even warned me that I may start to miscarry naturally so I think that sums it up really.

Sorry if its a bit rambly, just needed to get it all down so I can start to make some sense of things.

im really sorry hunny.

thw waiting is horrible. i had to wait 12 days while i was m/c last july to find out if i had or not :cry:

here to chat if you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back