Isla Grace, 07/12/08

ninjawomble

Reaction score
I will condense the entrance that was my beautiful daughters epic entrance into the world to make it easier to read. :lol: (seriously you would be here all day)

Well after 64 hours in labour, all the while with madam "back to back" throughout (OUCH!!!), starting on tens, building through G&A to epidural (I couldnt take the pain anymore) and 90 minutes of pushing... Miss Isla Grace was delivered by emergency C Section on the 7th december 2008, 8lbs 2 ounces (the labour was failing to progress then she did a mahoosive womb poop)

We had some issues in first few days, they thought she was septic due to my prolonged rupture of membranes, and admitted to SCBU, then had feeding problems (I tried to boobie feed, but the cupboard is bare :( ), she finally has accepted bottles :cheer:
We are finally home today and she is honestly the most beautiful, amazing little girl I ever laid eyes on :D
My OH was amazing throughout the labour, and I love him so much for his support and love and for giving me my lovely little girl :hug:
The midwives were so fantastic throughout, and Ive never met such brilliant team :cheer:

My little squidge!

Picture042.jpg

Ah she is beautiful - congratulations and well done! :cheer:

shes gorgeous

know how you feel hun, both of mine were back2back aswell

She's beautiful Donna, she looks so much like you, well done. You must be on cloud 9. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awww how sweet :) Lovely name! And what's su funny is that our Isla is also known as Squidge!!! :shock: Freaky! :eek:

awwww shes adorable hun well done you :hug: xxxxx

Awww congrats - she's beautiful. :clap:

64 hrs labour?!?!? YIKES! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27