Charlotte Grace

littlemoo

Reaction score
Shes here now guys. took a while buts shes out. was ment to be getting induced on friday the 28th july but woke up early hours wednesday morning in labour. she was born at 1 min past 11 at nyt so i was nearly 24 hours in labour...it hurt!!! Found out my suprise baby was a little girl and named her Charlotte Grace. afterwards i hemorrhaged and lost 3 leters of blood and had to go down to theater. came out of hospital on the saturday after begging for my own bed but still been really poorly so thats why i havent been online... but im slowly getting better now.

Charlotte is lovely, 7lb'14 born then just a week later she was 8lb'2 so shes growing fast. need to make use of her being small while i have chance. she put me through so much pain and still keeps me awake at night, but shes all worth it.

take care guys xxxsarxxx

congratulations hun shesis lovely you mustbe so proud :D

hope to see you feeling much better soon :hug:

take care
xxxxxx

Congratualtions on your gorgeous little girl!! Glad your slowly feeling a bit better, take it as easy as you can, i know it's easier said than done though!

awww congrats hun shes a bautiful little girl

congratulations... charlotte grace is such a pretty name. Glad your begining to feel a little better. Must have been scarry to loose so much blood... xxx

Congrats babe, well done you! xxxx :cheer:

(Moved this to announce your new arrival)

Oh she looks so cuddley, I want her! I do hope you are feeling better soon. Congratulations :D

oooo congrats! she's gorgeous. glad ur feeling a lil better x

Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous daughter. Love the name you've chosen.

That's a huge blood loss you suffered, I lost nearly a litre and I felt dreadful so I can only imagine what you're going through. It will take a while to recover from that. Get lots of iron rich foods down you.

Take care and enjoy your new baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back