Charlotte Grace

well done sweetie she is so gorgeous, lovely name :)
i'm sorry to hear u wasnt well after,
i wish u a speedy recovery so you can enjoy your gorgeous new bubba!

i had to go back to hospital on friday night and have some blood..i hadnt felt quite right since the birth and i fainted on my midwife..i was really upset as i had to stay in and leave bubba at home but i'm better now and its so nice to finally be able to enjoy looking after him...so even if your still feeling a bit run down chin up coz you'll soon be better!

xxx

aww she is just beautiful, congratulations hun hope you feel well soon ;-)

AWWWW hunnie, :hug: Charlotte Grace is beautiful and what a lovely name. Here's big :hug: :hug: to you both. Glad you are starting to feel better.
Love n big hugs
xxxxxxx

Congratulations to you. She looks gorgeous. Sorry to hear you had a rough time, poor you :hug:

Congrats hun, she is gorgeous!!xxx

Many Congratulations! Welcome Charlotte Grace! :D

Emilia xx

Hiya Little moo

Huge CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your
bcbbgirl.gif
Charlotte Grace.
Sorry to hear you had quite a difficult time after the birth - But pleased to read you are on the road to recovery.

morehugs.gif
to you both.

Thanks guys. feeling much better now, Charlotte getting bigger and bigger everyday. 9lb2 now...shes a bloater lol. fran_23 congrats on your littleone, wasnt far beind me then? hope you have as much fun as i have with my littleone...and good luck to all you mums to be... you might have a terrible labour...but trust me its so worth it, nothing compares to being with your littleone everyday.

xxsarxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back